We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
oktoberfest22: Oh I have this! Dalawa version to as far as i remember. Yung binili ko 200 pesos lang siya.White tube.
Do you pat the eye cream until it dries or do you pat it for a bit and leave it moist until it gets absorbed by the skin? Pansin ko kase yung Shiseido benefiance kahit super konti lang ilagay ko mejo matagal sya ma-absorb ng skin.
^ I apply it morning and night time. May cult following nga ang Benefiance. I also like SK-II's skin signature eye cream. I want to try Lancome's Genifique eye serum.
how much yung shiseido benefiance sa local counters?