watch now

Author Topic: All About Eye Creams Thread 4  (Read 182297 times)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #260 on: March 05, 2013, 10:25:08 am »
oktoberfest22: Oh I have this! Dalawa version to as far as i remember. Yung binili ko 200 pesos lang siya.
White tube. :)


Kumusta results sa iyo sis? I bought it for my cousin kasi. Hindi ko pa sya natry.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #261 on: March 05, 2013, 09:35:18 pm »
oktoberfest22: I didnt see any difference after using it for over a month kaya I switched to
olay then after almost two months wala din ako makita difference and thats
when I decided to finally give in sa obagi elastiderm. :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #262 on: March 12, 2013, 10:57:07 pm »
Do you pat the eye cream until it dries or do you pat it for a bit and leave it moist until it gets absorbed by the skin? Pansin ko kase yung Shiseido benefiance kahit super konti lang ilagay ko mejo matagal sya ma-absorb ng skin.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #263 on: March 13, 2013, 12:52:51 am »
^ i apply it by swiping. after non i pat it until almost dry.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #264 on: March 13, 2013, 11:44:26 am »
^Sis, kamusta ang Shiseido Benefiance? It's the only I cream I've read na quite effective. Piper Perabo from Covert Affairs has been using it since 21 pa daw siya and she's 37 now, playing a 28-year old on TV. So ibig sabihin effective diba? :P

merchee

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #265 on: March 13, 2013, 11:59:03 am »
Do you pat the eye cream until it dries or do you pat it for a bit and leave it moist until it gets absorbed by the skin? Pansin ko kase yung Shiseido benefiance kahit super konti lang ilagay ko mejo matagal sya ma-absorb ng skin.

pat and wait to dry. feeling ko kasi sis, kapag pat ko sya until it dries, sa finger lang sya napupunta at all. hahaha

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #266 on: March 13, 2013, 01:00:29 pm »
Thanks misteaza and merchee. I'm very happy with Benefiance, just a tiny amount goes a long way.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #267 on: March 13, 2013, 01:11:30 pm »
^ next na iyan sa list ko  :)

just bought kiehl's day and night, and will see.  normally I do not bother checking if may effect, gusto ko lang maglagay for the sake. but my genes helped me a bit because my parents hindi ma-wrinkle.  for me naman, nasa 40 nako pero wala pang fine lines or dark circles or crow's feet, pero lately lang lumalabas eyebags whenever I sleep late, pero pag complete sa tulog oks pa. But I anticipate, all these signs of aging will come out soon.  So dapat maintain-maintain hehe. 

I think drinking lots of water, sleeping early, no smoking, no drinking can also help slow down the process of aging.

luscious

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #268 on: March 25, 2013, 05:32:38 pm »
i had my friend get me benefiance sa japan..excited na to use. :) btw mga sisses, Benefiance can be
applied morning and night?

i was thinking of using a lighter cream for day.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #269 on: March 25, 2013, 05:40:48 pm »
^ I apply it morning and night time.  May cult following nga ang Benefiance. 

I also like SK-II's skin signature eye cream.
 
I want to try Lancome's Genifique eye serum.

luscious

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #270 on: March 25, 2013, 06:23:45 pm »
^ I apply it morning and night time.  May cult following nga ang Benefiance. 

I also like SK-II's skin signature eye cream.
 
I want to try Lancome's Genifique eye serum.


thanks sis. ok yung benefiance for day kahit makeup user ako? i mean..baka kasi humulas si
concealer. :)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #271 on: March 25, 2013, 06:26:06 pm »
^ Apply thinly.  Wait for it to be absorbed by the skin before applying makeup.  I use liquid foundation daily.  Hindi na ko nagco-concealer though. 

Apply lightly then pat pat mo lang hanggang ma-absorb.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #272 on: March 25, 2013, 10:16:48 pm »
luscious: how much did it cost in japan?

lime_

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #273 on: March 25, 2013, 10:49:58 pm »
i bought the benefiance last january 15 and up until now it is still 70% full. i also bought it because of the raves in makeup alley and i can say satisfied naman ako.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #274 on: March 26, 2013, 07:37:36 pm »
^Super easy to spread kase ng benefiance. I use a dot lang per eye and yet fully moisturized pa din.

My cousin also gave me packs of Shiseido retinol eye masks. Super nice on the skin! The following day napaka-smooth and soft  ng skin ko.

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #275 on: March 26, 2013, 11:37:01 pm »
how much yung shiseido benefiance sa local counters?

yikee

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #276 on: March 27, 2013, 07:39:02 am »
Ang benefiance ba ok din sa dark circles?

lime_

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #277 on: March 27, 2013, 06:59:20 pm »
how much yung shiseido benefiance sa local counters?

2,850 benefiance sa glorietta 3 sis...

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #278 on: March 28, 2013, 10:28:27 am »
I'm tempted to try Shiseido Benefiance. I think I need eye cream na.

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #279 on: March 29, 2013, 10:13:46 am »
^^ thanks, sis!

try ko yan pagkaubos nung loreal revitalift ko... tagal ko na kasi yun gamit pero napansin ko nagkakalines pa rin ako sa undereyes

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close