watch now

Author Topic: Argan Oil  (Read 146542 times)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2012, 03:19:46 am »
It's a great nifty product.  I buy mine from GB5StudioFix - Alex Carbonell.  Only P1thou for 100ml vs same thing at Rustan's for P1500.   I purchased & compared the 2 products side by side -- exactly the same.

When I travel -- specially on long flights -- it works as my total skin care. Very handy.  From make-up removal (augment with Pond's Original Wipes though) to moisturizer (I have oily skin) from my face down to my hands, whatever body part I can apply it to, and to  my feet.  All over. It is not greasy, and sure compensates for the drying effects of  plane air.   So, konti my carry-on  personal care -- a bottle of Argan Oil, a big pack of baby wipes & a few sheets of Ponds Facial Wipes in a ziplock.   .  What I do is -- I use baby wipes to wipe all over/wherever 1st, then apply Argan Oil  (tapos, lie down & sleep, hehe) .   When the kids travel with us -- I use wipes and Argan Oil on them too.  Tamang tama ubos 1 bottle on the plane. :D. 

When I am abroad -- lalo  na sa NYC, i use it all over from the neck down AM & PM,  and as a PM face moisturizer - kasi my face's oily skin can take it due to the lower humidity.   Like now, it is hot here in Manhattan, but I still  use it on my face -- at bedtime  lang ha.   But come winter -- it will not  work as good on the face as La Mer, but  ok pa rin all over.  (Daytime, I use Shisheido's Anessa waterproof sunblock SPF 50).

In the Philippines,  or wherever I travel with high humidity (Ex. Bangkok) I use it only on my body & neck - 2x daily, after my showers/bath.  I do not use it on my face as make-up remover  (magastos as make-up remover actually -you use a lot  eh)  nor as moisturizer -- will make my oily face oilier.   But I use it  as a pre-conditioner before I use the Pericone glycolic soap to exfoliate with the Clarisonic once weekly.

It is best used from  the neck down -- all over AM & PM.   It is practically unscented, so it does not interfere with  your perfume/s or EDTs --that is the selling point for me. I no longer use  different  lotions for body, hands, feet --  naging  simple, 1 product for all body parts (except for you know, , Lolz).   Atchaka mabilis  ma absorb -- it does not stay on greasy. 

Go buy. :). 


chesk

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2012, 12:54:22 pm »
i think mas maganda nga sya for body and hair (the argan oil from rustans). kasi nag break out ako, i'm using it kasi on my face, pero maliliit lang naman yung pimps. up to now, naglalagay parin ako sa face, observe ko muna baka naman mawala din yung pimples tapos maganda na outcome. by the end of the month at nagbbreak out parin ako, i'll just use it na lang for my body and hair and bili na lang ako ng the souq argan oil for my face.

hardyrissa

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2012, 07:40:35 pm »
Cynus ang brand ng Argan oil that I use. Bought it from jimmy Lu salon for 1,5k

faghag

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2012, 09:46:19 pm »
I've gone through 5 bottles of this. I use the one from Rustan's. All in one for hair and skin and hands etc. I like it on my nails, too. So this is really all you need. it is wonderful for colored/bleached hair. My skin is oily but I don't get breakouts or get oily using this. I also LOVE the smell. I need another bottle. LOL

ann08

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2012, 10:02:35 am »
okay din po kaya ang argan oil for dry and sensitive skin? mostly oily skin ang nababasa ko dito. :/

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2012, 08:39:03 am »
I bought my bottle of Argan Oil from Souq Botique along Katipunan. Its more expensive than the ones sold in Rustans kasi its P1500 for 30ml pero sabi kasi ng friends ko its more concentrated than the one in Rustans.

I've been using it so far on my face for day - i just apply very little. like yung isang pump ko for face, neck and yung leftover i-ru-rub ko sa palms and legs ko, so parang all around sya. So far so good. I haven't broken out yet (hopefully I won't talaga) chaka what i like about it is that when used under make-up (i just use face powder, not foundation) it gives you a glowing/dewy effect... di mukhang naka-make up ako, mukha lang maganda yung gising ko. HAHAHAHA!  ;D

In the evening when I take off my make up, ang soft ng skin ko. Haven't tried using it both AM and PM kasi natatakot ako nabaka naman maging oily ako super. It's also hypo-allergenic ata kasi my officemate who is highly allergic to A LOT of stuff tried this on her face and arms and walang naging averse reaction.  :)


Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2012, 05:58:28 pm »
ive finished a bottle yay! sarap nya talaga gamitin ang yummy pa ng scent :)

yukishih

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2012, 08:43:51 pm »
My argan oil was delivered this morning. I bought it from Absynthe 190/10ml. I will give feedback after a week. Hope this one will save my damaged hair.

chesk

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2012, 08:16:04 pm »
I bought my bottle of Argan Oil from Souq Botique along Katipunan. Its more expensive than the ones sold in Rustans kasi its P1500 for 30ml pero sabi kasi ng friends ko its more concentrated than the one in Rustans.

I've been using it so far on my face for day - i just apply very little. like yung isang pump ko for face, neck and yung leftover i-ru-rub ko sa palms and legs ko, so parang all around sya. So far so good. I haven't broken out yet (hopefully I won't talaga) chaka what i like about it is that when used under make-up (i just use face powder, not foundation) it gives you a glowing/dewy effect... di mukhang naka-make up ako, mukha lang maganda yung gising ko. HAHAHAHA!  ;D

In the evening when I take off my make up, ang soft ng skin ko. Haven't tried using it both AM and PM kasi natatakot ako nabaka naman maging oily ako super. It's also hypo-allergenic ata kasi my officemate who is highly allergic to A LOT of stuff tried this on her face and arms and walang naging averse reaction.  :)

hi sis! please update us ha.. currently im using the one in rustans, parag gusto ko kasi itry yung sa souk kasi concentrated. i'll be waiting fo your review :)

anibee

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2012, 10:54:29 pm »
I bought mine kay OB for PHp1680 30ml (Essence Argan Oil) good for stretch marks din daw ito (am 28 weeks pregnant btw) so far i like it ;) 

chesk

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2012, 09:16:21 am »
anong magandang ipartner na sunblock sa Argan oil? dapat ba organic din? kayo mga sis, ano gamit nyo, any reco? tia!

kelly802

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2012, 09:56:28 am »
I love this too.... i bought one sold in Rustan's.... all in one na sya... for p1500 sulit na kasi yung akin wala pa 1/2 nabawas and i started using it last May 19 pa... sa face and neck morning and evening ko gamit, then i also use it sa hair for that nice glow.... saka once apply mo, after a minute once absorbed na hindi sya oily sa face, then apply lang ako loose powder... dewy nga ang dating nya.... ;D

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2012, 05:43:19 pm »
Has anybody tried the brand L'oro della Vita yet? :) Is it good? :)

funtasticdeals

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2012, 02:27:14 pm »
sis, try mo argan oil ng absyntheskinproducts... may 10ml, 30ml and 50ml sila.. plus 100% pure and certified pa. Get the 10ml muna if you want to try first. i'm on my 2nd bottle na of their 30ml e. Hiyang ako sa kanya even though  have sensitive skin.
Plus they also have Hair Goddess shampoo and conditioner with argan oil and emu oil.

Ano ang cheapest argan oil that I can get sisters? :)
nt

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #94 on: July 04, 2012, 09:48:39 am »
may promo sa cash cash. good din ba yun?

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #95 on: July 04, 2012, 07:07:39 pm »
^Anong brand yun sis? Pero grabe 30ml lang pala.

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2012, 12:12:19 am »

Kirbypot

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2012, 05:45:22 pm »
Post deleted due to excessive text speak.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 07:44:55 pm by mama squeak! »

marienmarien

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2012, 05:41:29 am »
Saan yon souk?

zelskates89

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2012, 04:45:10 pm »
I saw this Argan oil on Ebay P1000 for 100ml Theoptionsph ang shop. Pretty cheap tsaka certified naman daw. Sino na nakabili dito?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close