Author Topic: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...  (Read 179467 times)

jonalynbeverly

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #380 on: January 27, 2016, 05:07:02 pm »
^ imprincessfiona got sis. I will contact her. 8k all in na po un? I mean entourage, church and reception?   :-*

imprincessfiona

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #381 on: January 27, 2016, 05:09:56 pm »
^Church setup pa lang iyon sis. I have no idea how much iyong entourage at reception.

jonalynbeverly

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #382 on: January 27, 2016, 05:13:57 pm »
^ okie dokie, mag pa quote ako sa kanya nung set up na  peg namin. Super thanks sis!

autumn02

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #383 on: January 27, 2016, 10:02:00 pm »
Hello, also try Ver Flower Shop. They also have a stall in Dangwa. I already talked to Ms. Alma before, sya madalas ang tao sa stal nila

Here's the numbers:
0908.9587500 - Alma
0939.4211028 - Ver
0927.3297967 - Joey

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #384 on: January 27, 2016, 10:18:15 pm »
I booked Fullblooms by Inah. Ito lang ata ang ang low range supplier ko among my midrange suppliers. I got her because of the really good reviews and because Im not so OC about flowers. Any advice on how to work with her? I read one review that said you sometimes need to make tutok on her daw. Do you think I need to have a mock set up with her pa? I just want my flowers to be fresh and hindi tipid:) Thanks!

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #385 on: January 27, 2016, 10:56:15 pm »
Sis jonalynbeverly I was able to get hold of her through their FB page. Just tell her all the details that you want then she'll make a quotation.

Sis rowan, pareho tayo. Been thinking twice if I would book her or together sa stylist kaso nabigatan kami sa OOT fee kaya fiancr decided na si Inah na kunin since recommended naman ng coordinator. So far ok naman dealings ko with ate Inah except for change lang sa job order upon payment ko ng deposit. Though its true that you need to be very particular, but I think sa lahat ng suppliers nyo dapat ganun ka din. Well in my case kasi for example picky ako sa flowers, color and arrangement. I have a list of flowers na gusto ko at ayoko. I told her exactly how I would want it to be although I even noted na the arrangement could possibly change since December pa naman wedding namin. So naka note un sa usapan and open contract naman.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #386 on: January 27, 2016, 11:40:27 pm »
^Thanks Pinaydiaspora! I guess we need to meet with her one more time before the wedding to discuss everything and not just rely on pegs sent via email:) I think Ill be more at peace if we talk about it personally. 

monopoly19

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #387 on: January 27, 2016, 11:53:05 pm »
Hello sis! Any recent review/feedback kay Arlene of Dangwa Florist?

A high school classmate who got wed last eyar had Dangwa Flowers and she had a very bad feedback. I wasn't there, though, I just read her blog. Sabi niya panget daw ang set up and I remember she had a fit when she saw her bouquet kasi lanta na daw.

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #388 on: January 28, 2016, 03:14:10 pm »
^^ You're welcome. I think we need to be sure na alam talaga ng florist yung gusto natin and clear usapan.. Better if black and white para walang lusot. Also my coordinator gave me a tip na dapat yung florists hindi ngtitipid ng flowers. Yes the packages may be affordable and too good to be true kasi dami freebies pero beware din kasi maybe pag dating sa araw ng wedding eh tinipid naman flowers, iba yung flowers na ginamit at madami lanta just like what sis monopoly19 said. Scary thought but it does happen.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 06:00:44 pm by pinaydiaspora »

pogi02

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #389 on: January 28, 2016, 05:08:00 pm »
sis jonalybeverly, you're welcome! :)

Mga sis, low-ranged florist ba si Fullblooms By Inah? I liked their set-up but when she quoted me for Church, Entourage, Reception, umabot ng 70k! Nagulat ako. Customized yun, sabi ko yung the most standard package ang ibigay nya sakin pero umabot ng ganyan. Kasi I thought, mura lang sya. Or yung quote lang nya sakin yung medyo pricey? Na-shock kasi talaga ko. Gusto ko pa man din sya kausap but I don't want to spend that much para lang sa florist.

jonalynbeverly

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #390 on: January 28, 2016, 06:12:58 pm »
^ pogi02 nagpaquote din ako sa kanya and this mornin niya binigay sa akin. Halos ganon din inabot nung sa akin yung price na binigay nya sayo. But I think worth it naman with the output pero not practical pa din to spend that much for the floral arrangements. Just saying!  ;) But, I do also like their setup and arrangements. And, kung pano din siya maki pagtransact very accommodating.

strawberry012

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #391 on: January 28, 2016, 07:16:25 pm »
Awwww wag naman sana on the day of our wedding. Medyo nakaka-sad yung lantang flowers. Thank you sis monopoly19! We'll visit Arlene's shop this week sa Dangwa and finalize everything. Magbigay na lang ako ng mga final notes. Hoping for the best on our wedding.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #392 on: January 29, 2016, 09:34:08 am »
Pogi02 and Jonalynbeverly,

Miss Inah quoted me half of what she quoted you for church and entourage. Most often, mas madami talaga flowers sa reception kaya siguro umakyat ng ganyan yung sa inyo. Maybe you can change your pegs? Another option is you can ask them to transfer your church flowers to the reception so less flowers will be added na lang for the reception.Lastly, you can give her a budget then check what she will quote for you. She can do that as well:)

I got surprised by the flower prices too! Didn't know it will cost that much!

jonalynbeverly

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #393 on: January 29, 2016, 10:20:43 am »
^rowan will talk with her again. I specifically stated my peg and even give her pictures of what I want and how many flower vases lang. Anyhow, will wait for her reply na lang. She is very accommodating. Di kase ako maflowers kaya konting flowers lang ang peg ko for the church and reception. For sure, bababa pa yung quote niya for me. Thanks for the idea na half the price of what we got yung quote niya sayo.  :-*

pogi02

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #394 on: February 01, 2016, 07:52:26 am »
Thanks mga sis. Now I know na normal price range pala nya yung quotation she gave me. :)

Engrrly

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #395 on: February 09, 2016, 06:42:48 am »
Hello.. Anung stall nya sa dangwa?? Thanks for response.. :)

sixseveneight

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #396 on: June 22, 2016, 04:19:13 pm »
Hi! any brides who got Marimar Zapanta as their florist? Please give feedbacks po.

Thank you :)

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #397 on: June 23, 2016, 02:19:30 pm »
^hi rose sales.

I also booked clint carl in a fair for my wedding next year. I saw some past bad reviews here that is why I'm really very eager to look for new brides who also got them as their supplier. Luckily, i found some (2 brides) and they all said na okay naman ang gawa ni Clint Carl sa kanila, nasunod naman lahat and hindi naman daw tinipid ang flowers :) kelan ang wedding mo sis?

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #398 on: June 23, 2016, 09:10:58 pm »
im a clint carl bride din sis. i booked them sa bridal fair sa megamall nun 2014 pa. ok naman sakin :)

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #399 on: June 24, 2016, 01:05:55 am »
Check Full Blooms by Inah.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close