Author Topic: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...  (Read 126885 times)

hakunamatata

• Junior GirlTalker
Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« on: September 07, 2011, 03:08:16 pm »
hi sisses...

please share your trusted dangwa florist here..

To the moderator, please delete if may same topic.

TIA
...when you find your path, you must not be afraid.You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes.

tripleS

• Active
  • GirlTalker
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 07:08:39 pm »
loyal to Ate Arleen of TheArleenBlossoms, she may had some lapses before but i trust that she learned from it and made her more competitive in doing beautiful arrangements =)
Genesis 31:49
"The Lord watch between me and thee when we are absent one from another"

mylabmax

• Probationary
    • From Manila to Ontario
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 11:48:34 pm »
Mga sis, can you indicate the range of a basic bouquet and entourage flowers from Dangwa? We haven't really tried scouting sa dangwa and we're just wondering if cheaper yung napagtanungan namin dito sa Concepcion, Marikina.  A basic roses and mums bouquet and ento flowers (about 5 ento) plus boutonnieres and everything starts at P2.5K.  Kung gusto ko daw ng stargazer sa bouquet add ng P500.  For church decor naman nasa 5K pero as in maganda na with lamps sa aisle.   They have pictures kasi of their arrangements and ok naman siya. 

Thanks in advance! :)

alexigamo

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 07:09:55 am »
i agree with sis kiminsan.. everlasting flowers.. we've got them as suppliers for some of our events. ok sila ka deal.. mabait si miss bless especially

*jyn*

• Making the most of my temporary SAHM life...
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 06:27:55 pm »
my florist was mang boy mahusay from dangwa stall#16... bride and entourage flowers at around 3k... roses... that was dec 2004... i got him since he was highly recommended by fellow girltalkers that time and i had a smooth transaction with him...
Attitude defines your altitude.

mommy gwen

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 09:57:15 am »
hi!pasali... my sis is planning to get her flowers from dangwa for her wedding next year... :)

kei_chi

• Probationary
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 10:51:26 am »
My florist is Miss Blessie of Everlasting Flowers..
Very accomodating even sa mga text and email inquiries namin before..

kei_chi

• Probationary
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 10:54:30 am »
hi!pasali... my sis is planning to get her flowers from dangwa for her wedding next year... :)

Hi sis! Ok naman tlaga kumuha sa Dangwa, mas mura and mas experienced na ang mga arrangers doon, and besides yung mga kilalang flower shop, dun di kumukuha ng flowers kaya mas mahal na talaga sa kanila.

health.gal

• I'm a certified
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • Experimental Blogger
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2011, 05:02:54 pm »
loyal to Ate Arleen of TheArleenBlossoms, she may had some lapses before but i trust that she learned from it and made her more competitive in doing beautiful arrangements =)

i got everlasting flowers.. maayos kausap yung florist ko and ok yung package na binigay nya so.. happy naman! hehe

my florist was mang boy mahusay from dangwa stall#16... bride and entourage flowers at around 3k... roses... that was dec 2004... i got him since he was highly recommended by fellow girltalkers that time and i had a smooth transaction with him...

can you please send me their contact details (preferably with email address)? sa pm na lang. thanks po.
"The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change." Carl Rogers

Our Wedsite: http://mydreamplanner.blogspot.com/

piatos

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 08:35:58 pm »
maganda mamili sa dangwa tapos kung my talent kaw na rin gumawa ng bouquet sayang din kasi malalanta rin naman ang problema lang time consuming hehe

lyka0186

• Probationary
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 09:21:55 am »
I am considering Everlasting flowers, na meet ko na si Blessie and she was kind enough to assist and give ideas for our wedding flowers. Actually, ni refer sya ng friend ko na kinasal last year.

Mahirap pumunta sa Dangwa pag wala ka kilala, madami kasi lalapit at magtatanung sayo na mga arrangers dun. When i went there, kausap ko na si miss bless the night before. And now, if we have to meet for some other details, we meet at some coffee shop na lang.. so i wont have to go to dangwa na hehe ;)

hakunamatata

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2011, 09:41:43 am »
sis how much ang package sa Everlasting flowers?

TIA
...when you find your path, you must not be afraid.You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes.

lyka0186

• Probationary
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2011, 10:25:20 am »
sis how much ang package sa Everlasting flowers?

TIA
sis, depende sa flowers eh.. yung sakin kasi 14k ento and church na yun.. Ang bridal bouquet ko kasi is tulips so medyo napamahal ng konti. The rest of the ento will have roses and sa church namin calla and malaysian mums ang flowers.

Try mo na lang inquire sa kanila sis..
0915 4974368
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 10:26:59 am by lyka0186 »

Sameeh

• Probationary
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2011, 10:27:21 pm »
Hi... you can check out Contemporary Florals (Florist and Event stylist). The florist has a shop near Dangwa... super galing nya.... and super bait pa...He was trained in Dubai. Has an experience sa set up sa mga royal weddings in Dubai... ;). We hired him in our wedding last year... medyo bagyo that time and even though tumaas ang price ng flowers... di nya tinipid considering na medyo lugi na siya... kung ano ang nasa contract, yun pa rin sinunod niya......  :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Contemporary-Florals/115162208535186?sk=info

drew_luvs

• Probationary
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 10:55:52 am »
Everlasting flowers.. Okay lang naman tlaga kahit dangwa, and importante maayos [textspeak!] kausap mong florist, yung susunod sa usapan.

Sila kinuha kong florist kasi very nice si Blessie plus they gave me a very nice package.. :)

Foxy Lo

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2011, 05:00:07 pm »
Mga sis, can you indicate the range of a basic bouquet and entourage flowers from Dangwa? We haven't really tried scouting sa dangwa and we're just wondering if cheaper yung napagtanungan namin dito sa Concepcion, Marikina.  A basic roses and mums bouquet and ento flowers (about 5 ento) plus boutonnieres and everything starts at P2.5K.  Kung gusto ko daw ng stargazer sa bouquet add ng P500.  For church decor naman nasa 5K pero as in maganda na with lamps sa aisle.   They have pictures kasi of their arrangements and ok naman siya. 

Hello, may number ka ba nitong supplier na to sis? thanks!

health.gal

• I'm a certified
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • Experimental Blogger
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2011, 07:09:16 pm »
Went to Dangwa a while ago (thanks to some GT friends who accompanied me). So far, ito quote nila sa akin:

The Arleen Blossom Flowers & Balloons - PhP 8,000-
Mang Boy Mahusay / Jarielle’s Flowershop - PhP 7,000-

*I'm still torn between these two suppliers*

Bride Bouquet - cascading local cymbidiums
Groom's Boutonniere - using local cymbidiums

For the Entourage

(using rose, carnation, and purple statis):
2 mothers - hand tied
12 female PS - hand tied
1 maid of honor - mini bouquet
1 matron of honor - mini bouquet
1 junior bridesmaid - mini bouquet

(using green button mums):
*3 bridesmaids - pomander stick
*3 secondary sponsors - pomander stick

(using rose or carnation, and purple statis):
23 male ento members - boutonnieres

(using green button mums):
2 floral beds

Free:
1 Throw Bouquet
2 Offertory Flowers
Loose Petals
"The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change." Carl Rogers

andymeeh

• Probationary
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2011, 07:15:32 am »

Buti yung nakuha kong florist, (EVERLASTING FLOWERS) very accomodating even sa text and email inquiries..

sis, can i have the contact number of everlasting flowers?
yes, i heard good reviews about this florist.. thanks!

health.gal

• I'm a certified
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • Experimental Blogger
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2011, 12:31:27 pm »
^oh really? sorry to hear that. how did you contact them? through email or phone? baka hindi lang sila techie. i personally went to their Dangwa shop, okay naman, i was entertained at once. they (ate arleen and mang boy & kuya jon) were all accommodating and i got my quote on the spot  ;)

liezl@GT

• GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2011, 05:03:11 pm »

sis, ask ko lang sinong florist ito sa concepcion? try namin mapuntahan. thanks. :)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close