Author Topic: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...  (Read 179764 times)

ms.j

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #220 on: November 19, 2013, 07:05:03 am »
mga sis alam niyo ba magkano charge ni miss blessie for tagaytay? may FB ba siya? o website TIA

hyeuna03

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #221 on: November 19, 2013, 12:24:06 pm »
mga sis alam niyo ba magkano charge ni miss blessie for tagaytay? may FB ba siya? o website TIA
sis, 3k ang ni-charge nya sa sister ko, sa balai taal.
wala pa ata website ang everlasting. nag send lang sa amin ng mga pictures ng mga works nila si blessie through email.

BabyAnnisha

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #222 on: November 23, 2013, 05:28:53 pm »
Allena Flower shop at Dangwa, and look for ate Davie, I'm not yet a bride, but I normally buy bouquet flowers sa kanya, madalaling kausap.


ms.barista

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #223 on: November 26, 2013, 09:25:22 am »
Any feedback kay Julius and Carol flower shop?

forever_me

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #224 on: November 26, 2013, 10:46:15 am »
i recommend Given Flowers

anvillanueva

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #225 on: November 26, 2013, 04:37:43 pm »
Allena Flower shop at Dangwa, and look for ate Davie, I'm not yet a bride, but I normally buy bouquet flowers sa kanya, madalaling kausap.

sis may contact number ba sya? thanks!

BabyAnnisha

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #226 on: November 26, 2013, 10:22:41 pm »
anvillanueva: Pm ko na lang sayoyung number niya

pinkalicious

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #227 on: November 28, 2013, 10:48:39 pm »
I would like to recommend our florist VER FLOWER SHOP :) affordable ang rates ng packages nila and mabait yung owner nila si Ms.Alma, we booked them sa Before I Do bridal fair at Megamall.

Papiseed

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #228 on: December 27, 2013, 08:33:48 pm »
I would like to recommend our florist VER FLOWER SHOP :) affordable ang rates ng packages nila and mabait yung owner nila si Ms.Alma, we booked them sa Before I Do bridal fair at Megamall.

Sis anong package ang kinuha mo sa Ver?

flintstones

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #229 on: January 11, 2014, 03:20:46 pm »
Ms Blessie of Everlasting flowers ang naging florist namin sa wedding namin at ng 2 ko pa friends.. gt find, super easy and smooth ang naging transactions namin with her. Plus wala din kame masabi sa mga flowers namin come wedding day. Ang gaganda!! :)

aijie06

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #230 on: January 11, 2014, 04:07:56 pm »
Ms Blessie of Everlasting flowers ang naging florist namin sa wedding namin at ng 2 ko pa friends.. gt find, super easy and smooth ang naging transactions namin with her. Plus wala din kame masabi sa mga flowers namin come wedding day. Ang gaganda!! :)

Hi sis do you have pictures or website/fb of Everlasting flowers? Also pwedeng malaman [textspeak!] price range and inclusions ng wedding flowers nyo?
TIA!

spiltmillc

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #231 on: January 14, 2014, 02:01:21 pm »
Kid De Vera!! 0915 937 5132

He's not a Dangwa florist, but a florist from Las Pinas.
He buys his flowers at Dangwa. He did my wedding last December 7

(he also made my gown *with just two weeks notice because my original designer messed up the first one)

He went above and beyond to make my day perfect.
He was at the hotel at 5am with all the flowers I need and he stayed all through out the wedding making sure i looked perfect and fixing my gown when i needed it for no extra charge.

I payed 8k for my flowers

1 Bridal boquet
14 Corsages
18 Boutonnieres
2 FG headpieces
2 FG balls
Bridal car flowers
Petals

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b8z9nqojxsdk947/8wvcPAxI9p

:) I hope this is helpful

laluk13

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #232 on: February 09, 2014, 11:35:55 pm »
thanks to this thread I was able to book my entourage flowers :) finally! eto na lang kasi kulang ko. I booked everlasting flowers I got them at a very reasonable price. I'm confident naman with them kasi marami akong positive reviews na nababasa dito sa GT about them.

Kay-Cee

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #233 on: February 10, 2014, 01:34:24 pm »
thanks to this thread I was able to book my entourage flowers :) finally! eto na lang kasi kulang ko. I booked everlasting flowers I got them at a very reasonable price. I'm confident naman with them kasi marami akong positive reviews na nababasa dito sa GT about them.

hi sis! i am very new to this forum.. may i have Everlasting's contact number? i have read very good and positive reviews about them.. Scouting for some prospective suppliers for my 2015 wedding. thanks in advance. :)

laluk13

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #234 on: February 10, 2014, 04:07:52 pm »
hi sis Kay-Cee ito yung contact number ko sa kanila: 7940901 (landline) 09175985608 (mobile #). I went to their shop in dangwa personally and I was able to get a good deal with them. Among other shop sa dangwa sakanila ang pinaka sulit na entourage flowers package na napagtanungan ko. They even gave me a mock up mini hand tied bouquet flower, on the spot nila ginawa kakatuwa lang..

hyeuna03

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #235 on: February 10, 2014, 04:55:49 pm »
hi sis! i am very new to this forum.. may i have Everlasting's contact number? i have read very good and positive reviews about them.. Scouting for some prospective suppliers for my 2015 wedding. thanks in advance. :)
we also had them sa wedding ng sister ko, yung si miss blessie ang contact person namin and she was very nice and accommodating.
her cellphone number: 0917 5985608

hope this could help :) good luck sa preps sis! :)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 05:28:58 pm by hyeuna03 »

she1s2bhappy

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #236 on: February 10, 2014, 08:21:20 pm »
sa mga nag-book kay Clint Carl, magbibigay ba sila ng formal quotation/contract?

salamat :)

Wabbypretty

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #237 on: February 13, 2014, 10:14:46 pm »
thanks to this thread I was able to book my entourage flowers :) finally! eto na lang kasi kulang ko. I booked everlasting flowers I got them at a very reasonable price. I'm confident naman with them kasi marami akong positive reviews na nababasa dito sa GT about them.

Same here! b2b this novemeber! and because of the great reviews about Ms. Blessie, I decided to book her for our entourage flowers =) super bait nya and very accommodating. =)

lizaestrella

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #238 on: March 15, 2014, 05:29:24 am »
hi mga sis try nyo sa florista flowershop sa dangwa ang galing nila gumawa magaling yung florist..sila gumawa sa wedding ko wayback december 2012...lahat ng imported meron sila mga sis peonies,tulips,ranunculus cymbedium at marami pang iba very reasonable price sila

ermed

  • Guest
Re: Please share your trusted Dangwa Florist here...
« Reply #239 on: March 17, 2014, 05:58:13 pm »
Hi mga sis, i have been for contact numbers of VER FLOWER SHOP and MANG BOY MAHUSAY? email or phone number po. pahingi naman pls? 

Thanks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close