watch now

Author Topic: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400  (Read 57346 times)

yukishih

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2012, 10:30:06 pm »
Finally, I have this model na. Bought it for 2200 at Anson's makati. Tried it kanina and it was okay naman. Nakakagulat lang kapag kinukuha na hair. Not painful for me.  :P

di_An29

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2012, 09:59:09 pm »
Available po ito sa watsons :)

mynameisjuaiy

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #122 on: August 12, 2012, 11:06:31 pm »
Just like sis jamiecabascos said, I saw this at Festival Mall too. PCX 2nd floor. Y'all use this on ua's  but the label says it's used for legs. I think pede na to pang all around... Gusto ko lang malaman kung nag dark yung underarms nyo after using this or mas lighten? As per sis khriseeee, it helped lighten her ua. Sa iba po ganun din ba? Salamat! :)

amparoxoxo

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #123 on: August 17, 2012, 07:15:14 pm »
^I have this one and I use it for my legs and my girly parts. Bawal kasi ako mag-epilate sa underarms so I don't, lest I want another surgery! Mas convenient sya for me, I must say.

karla1o

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2012, 11:47:45 pm »
Hi mga sis! (idk if pwede yung tanong ko for this thread :P)

paano ba yung tamang paggamit ng epilator na to?
i epilate myself nung July, (dahil medyo mabagal tumubo yung hair) ngayong August ingrown hair ang result niya :'( dahil kaya hindi nakuha from roots?

please help me :'(

TIA!

amparoxoxo

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #125 on: August 20, 2012, 01:58:53 am »
^hi sis! What I do, I exfoliate yung area na may ingrown hair every other day with this exfoliating soap na may buhangin ata from Dead Sea hanggang lumitaw na ang mga hairs. I alternate that soap and yung mitten scrub with regular facial wash. Tapos a day after epilation, I use a my facial wash with beads para gentle exfoliation lang muna. Always make it a habit to scrub that area with either a loofah (pero be gentle lalo pag sa bandang lady parts! ;D), face towel or scrub soap.

With Satinelle kasi, I epilate against the direction of the hair growth. Tipong kung sa legs at pababa ang tubo, I'll start from down up with the gadget's switch facing me. I'm not so sure with other epilators kung ganito rin. HTH!

karla1o

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2012, 01:11:49 am »
^thank you for such quick reply sis! :D
nag-exfoliate ako kanina, and i must say, medyo ok yung result :)
uugaliin ko na yung every other day :P akala ko kasi parang 1x lang after mag-epilate :P

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #127 on: January 09, 2013, 10:28:39 am »
Hi mga sis! I've seen epilators in Duty Free before, then last night Liz Lanuzo of Project Vanity posted about it! Now I'm convinced: I've got to get one of these!!!

Does anyone know kung cheaper sa Duty Free? I think this should be one of the things I should buy this year: masaya magpa-wax sa Lay Bare, pero hassle mag drive at sayang sa oras ang pumunta sa waxing salon. Better if I could do it on my own, right? :)

Excited na ko! Has anyone tried the one for facial hair? Balbon kasi ako but I've never tried anything for my facial hair kasi baka pangit pag tumubo. Hahaha

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2013, 01:04:20 pm »
i also own a philips, di ako sure about the number sa model, i have the satinelle soft. color white and purple floral... ok na ok, but can't use it down there not even sa bikini line masakit masyado. perfect siya for the ua and legs. i have no problems with it. the only tip i can give when using epilators, the skin should be dry, and dapat naka right angle ang epilator sa skin 90 degrees, don't press it onto the skin, glide dahan dahan keep it straight at 90 degrees hindi naka-slant  :)

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #129 on: January 09, 2013, 02:47:59 pm »
Wow! Thanks for the feedback sis. I'm thinking of getting the one na pinaka mura, around php 2,200? Hehe, but also considering yung for all-around (facial hair, bikini) which is 7,000+ right? Yung mas mahal yata na models eh flexible yung head. :D So excited to save up for this, mukhang sulit siya since it saves you time and in the long run, money :)

camz_31

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #130 on: January 09, 2013, 03:04:36 pm »
i have this one too. the one that says its for the legs. but i also use it for my arms and upper lip. :) <3 epilating. no need to go to waxing salons. i dont use this sa underarms since im on laser sessions.

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #131 on: January 09, 2013, 08:04:50 pm »
^ sis minnie99, i bought mine for php 4,900 the name is philips satinelle soft , sa sm appliance, yup you're right it's much better than the 2,200 kind, kasi dalawa ang head nung epilator, detachable ang heads, you can wash them. one is the actual epilator head and the other is a shaving head which actually works like an electric shaver that you can use on some parts of the face, and for cleaning or removing unwanted hair na hindi matanggal even after epilating. the good thing about the shaving head is hindi siya blade so hindi ka masusugatan. but then, this model is recommended for people with thick hair/balahibo, pero kung kaunti at maninipis naman ang balahibo ok na ok na yung mura na 2,200 color white iyon, kasi hindi mo magagamit yung shaving head like me, hindi ko iyon masyado nagagamit, kapag tamad lang mag epilate or nagmamadali ako saka ko ginagamit, that's the only difference saka may kasama na brush pang linis yung mahal na model saka iba pa attachments na hindi ko din naman nagagamit  :)

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #132 on: January 10, 2013, 09:07:14 am »
^Thanks sis tikitakz. Hmm, I've been waxing so I've noticed that my hair is a teeny bit finer now, but it wasn't man-thick to begin with naman. I don't like shaving din... so I guess I'll go with the cheaper one! Thank you so much! :D

faye-tea

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2013, 08:49:10 pm »
I bought mine at sm appliance center- Philips Satinelle Soft HP6512. The one that comes with a shaving head (aside from the epilating head), hair lift/massage comb, shaving comb, ice glove and ice pack and exfoliating glove. I was looking for the model like what sis tikitakz has- that is worth 4,900.. But, this was the only model I found.

First time ko pinaandar kanina just to see how it works, nakakatakot yung pagrotate ng discs as well as its speed at no. 1 pa lang.. O_O But maybe when I already try to epilate, baka naman I can tolerate the pain since I am used to waxing.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 01:21:11 pm by faye-tea »

kReeSH

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2013, 04:01:43 am »
pwede bang mag brazillian sa brand na to?? yung worth 2,299??
sanay naman ako sa waxing pero mas masakit kaya to? :P

faye-tea

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #135 on: January 14, 2013, 08:33:04 am »
^I think pwede naman sis BUT it'll be a thousand fold pain.. Kapag wax kasi, isang strip, super dami ng makukuha at mabilis lang ang pagbunot ng hair kasi sabay-sabay.. Same din naman with epilating, madami din makukuha, sabay-sabay BUT in a slower pace kaya mas feel mo yung ouch. That's just me ha.

kReeSH

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #136 on: January 14, 2013, 10:47:15 am »
shocks..ganun pla! nyaay ayoko na tuloy bumili..thanks sis faye-tea
teka..parang familiar name mo ::) ::)evie? :-\

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #137 on: January 14, 2013, 12:30:14 pm »
Nagdadalawang isip ako. Waxing is tolerable sa legs (I find it actually "pleasurable" or "fun"), pero pag tinatry ko ithread, ang sakit. Hahaha I think the sensation with the epilator will be similar to threading :(

@kReeSH I think sinasabi sa website na for UA and legs/arms lang yung 2299. :)

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #138 on: January 14, 2013, 12:50:25 pm »
^ yes masakit din ang epilator lalo sa umpisa, you will get used to it din naman :)

camz_31

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #139 on: January 14, 2013, 12:51:31 pm »
i tried doing brazilian with my epilator pero i cant remove everything kasi doon sa gitnang part SUPER hirap na niya tanggalin. :( maybe ill wax the remaining nalang. pag tumubo ulit ill just go back to the waxing salon

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close