watch now

Author Topic: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400  (Read 57354 times)

iamgold

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2011, 11:24:06 pm »
sis how much yung epilator and san ma nabili?tnx

tboupt27

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #101 on: December 24, 2011, 03:27:37 am »
^hi sis. alam ko sis binili to ni h2b sa greenbelt pcx around 2900 po.

iamgold

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #102 on: December 26, 2011, 01:23:30 am »
thanks sis ;D

mynameisjuaiy

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2012, 12:44:57 pm »
sis momentun, gusto ko lang malaman kung ano yung routine na sinasabi mo to get rid of chicken skin sa UA? Yun SBO, May I know what is it please? May chicken skin din kasi ako sa UA plus may dark lines pa, nasugatan kasi dati nung bago pa lang ako nags-shave...

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2012, 01:35:44 pm »
^ hi sis
i cannot say na chickenskin-free na ako, but the following helped lessen it dramatically:

1. SBO - meaning, Sunflower Beauty Oil. available in Human Hear Nature stalls and online :
http://humanheartnature.com/buy/index.php/facial-lip-care/sunflower-seed-beauty-oil.html
very matipid. i used it also in other areas in the body that need lightening. this makes the skin smooth talaga and i must say ang laki ng difference from before  :)

2. Natural deos - right now i'm using Milcu. i want kasi as much as possible mild lang na deo and something that won't make my skin dark

3. Scrubs - be it Abonne milk spa or asian secrets lurlur, kaw bahala, basta exfoliate at least 2 times a week

4. I used to use epilator, but now i'm trying the LHR in Shinagawa, para totally wala ng pulling of hairs after, kasi yun talaga ngcacause lagi ng chicken skin. if wala sa budget, then epilating or waxing will do, at least it's not shaving kasi that will really damage the skin big time.

hope this helps
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 01:38:36 pm by momentum »

faerydoll_kilen

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2012, 04:47:42 pm »
yey my sister got me one na, i used it sa UA hindi pala masakit hahaha pero super tawa ako ewan ko nakikiliti ako super! yikes haha dapat mag senti muna ako bago gamitin kasi papangit yung kalalabasan kakatawa ko e haha

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2012, 04:59:51 pm »
nice to hear you got your epilators na  ;)

ann08

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2012, 05:21:36 pm »
can you rate the pain? 1 out of 10? sa first time users? :D kasing sakit ba ng waxing or threading? :D

Stella_r

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2012, 12:13:15 pm »
^ Hahahaha! For me, it's more or less as painful as waxing.. Maybe I have yet to figure out the right angle of holding the epilator pero andaming hairs na napuputol and not plucked. I go to a waxing salon, so for the same amount of pain, I'd prefer waxing nalang. ::)

FearlessSwagger(:

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2012, 08:22:12 pm »
Uhm, Magchichicken skin ba ang UA? :-\ And sa Rockwell right? San dun? ;D Thnks! ;)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #110 on: January 19, 2012, 06:18:20 pm »
My epilator is a Braun and I've been using it for about 8-9 years already. First time usage it hurt really bad, as is some areas were bleeding na. But then again it was my first time to do any type of plucking on my underarm as I used to shave lang. I really noticed that with regular usage (sometimes I got lazy and just shaved) the hairs grow back thinner and there's no pain at all anymore when I use it. I mainly use it for underarms and legs only and do it while watching tv sometimes hahahaha. It helped rin to lighten my underarms since there's no more irritation from shaving. It's a worthwhile investment because it will last you a long time and no more hassle of waxing or going to a salon to get it done.

Never tried it on the bikini line though, I still use wax strips because the area is more sensitive.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2012, 09:18:55 am »
hmm one thing i noticed, if I use it on my legs, nagkakaingrown.   ???
so i stopped using it there   

iamgold

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #112 on: February 01, 2012, 12:51:27 am »
mga sis ano pinakamagandang brand nang epilator?and how much po?thanks!

tinapa

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2012, 05:04:59 am »
pag gumagamit ako ng epilator lagi may ingrown kaya i stopped using it. as in yung ingrown na talagang nakabaon yung hair! it was worse with braun silkepil. it was a bit better with philips ceramic epilator. and also, mas ok magepilate pag maikli pa yung hair, so kung mageepilate ka for the first time, ipawax mo muna, then yung regrowth ang iepilate mo, remember that tip! ;)

di_An29

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2012, 01:33:36 am »
i want one, hehe

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2012, 01:43:18 pm »
i have braun silk epil,,same look with phillips satinelle,,nasa gitna nga lang [textspeak!] on and off,,used for 5yrs na,,all i can say is great as hair removal,,balbon ako so at first used talagang intense pain sa legs ko,redness appears after epilating,,but what i like is pag tumubo manipis na hair and onece a month me mag epil,,no hair ingrown for me kasi i naghihilod me using  hand lofa with soap so nag exfoliate skin thus prevent hair ingrown,,sa under arm ganun din,but i used sbo din so less chicken skin,,,

jamiecabascos

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2012, 10:01:01 pm »
Sa mga gusto bumili, and di makahanap. Sa Festival Mall PCX meron! :) P2,299.00! 2nd floor.

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #117 on: April 06, 2012, 11:21:28 am »
got my braun epilator, mas mahal ata to kesa sa philips ? mas maganda ba siya ? trny ko kagabi and super sakit pala kapag mejo mahaba ang hairs hehe

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2012, 05:37:38 pm »
I've posted na previously here na I've been epilating my legs for almost 20 years na, UA few years palang, Braun yung sa akin naman. I was also using SBO for my UA daily and nice naman ang results. Then I bought a bottle of Argan oil recently and use this sa UA, even better than sbo, much softer ang skin.

yukishih

  • Guest
Re: Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400
« Reply #119 on: May 19, 2012, 08:26:27 pm »
I just got home from MOA empty handed.  :( ill get sana the epilator yung cheapest kaso 4999 and 7900+ yung andun. I didnt get one kasi hinayang ako. Hahaha. I want sana yung cheapest yung 2900 lang. Sisses, any sightings suggestions na may stock pa kadi ubos na sa sm appliance center. Mabili daw kasi syempre mura. Hahaha.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close