We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
BRAUN soft epil series are okay too. I'm currently using it, its nice kc may massage rollers siya. Pricey siya compared sa mga Philips pero worth it. Yung nabili ko may shaver na siyang included tapos may prang massager daw for UA sabi nung saleslady. Electricity powered siya you dont have to worry for buying batteries. Sa effect naman sa skin ko nalessen naman ang mga chicken skin,compare nung ngppluck pa ako siguro dahil na rin nga sa massage rollers narrelax yung UA. hehehttp://www.braun.com/us/silk-epil-epilators/silk-epil-softperfection/silk-epil-softperfection-models.html
Ako naman i use the emjoi brandhttp://www.emjoi.com/detail/EMJ+AP-18I use it for my legs and bikini area. I chose this brand kasi maraming good feedbacks sa youtube. Been using it for a month pa lang.In all fairness wala akong naramdaman na pain sa first use ko kaya it was an instant love for me.The reason kung bakit ako bumili ng epilator is because hindi ko kelangan patubuin ng mahaba yung hair ko sa legs para i-wax.
This is my model also sis. No complaints, I love this brand, my old one lasted 10+ years kaya matibay Siya. My gripe Lang sa rollers niya, yan ang nakakaipit sa skin around my UA if I'm not careful. Sa legs no prob at all ang rollers. Just saw online may newer attachments kasama with this model. I don't like the shaving head, doesn't pluck kasi, so never use it.