watch now

Author Topic: What are you thankful for today? Part 2  (Read 87609 times)

det060403

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #480 on: May 08, 2013, 01:29:22 am »
Thankful that i was able to pass my practicals today!
Thankful for my brother who did errands for me, and dropped by our class just to bring in lunch! LOL
Thankful for my mommy dear for spoiling me today! :D
Thankful for Dra. L for her suggestions.
Thankful for Kronos for (you know what)
Thankful for my Z for being patient and for doing corresponding tasks  for the preps.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #481 on: May 13, 2013, 06:11:37 pm »
I'm thankful that Mommy and I are back in good terms already. :)

Also thankful that my 2 babies were able to accompany us to the supermarket. It's Touya-kun's first time to be in a crowded place aside from the vet. :)

goldengeese

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #482 on: May 13, 2013, 06:15:54 pm »
thankful for gloomy weather today. hindi kasing-init nitong mga nakaraang araw :-)   

Trianna

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #483 on: May 13, 2013, 07:45:17 pm »
thankful for the positive and encouraging messages i read online, thankful for a restful day out of the office and out of fieldwork. thankful to have started on a healthy diet of fruits and veggies

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #484 on: May 15, 2013, 05:10:54 pm »
Thankful ako at hindi ako tinamad kaninang umaga... at nakapag gym ako.   :) 

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #485 on: May 18, 2013, 04:46:04 pm »
thankful na mejo maayos na kami ng daughter ko, been sick for almost 3 days na.

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #486 on: May 18, 2013, 04:57:17 pm »
thankful ako kasi nadagdagan na naman ang edad ko. ibig sabihin, more enjoyment & challenges in life.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #487 on: May 19, 2013, 01:55:47 am »
Thankful for this fun day. :)

mixxy16

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #488 on: May 22, 2013, 02:02:57 pm »
Thankful that blessings are showering. When it rains, it pours nga.
God's delay is not God's denial.

Very happy! :)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #489 on: May 22, 2013, 03:06:58 pm »
Thankful that my laziness finally went away.  ;)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #490 on: May 23, 2013, 11:06:49 pm »
I am thankful to God for giving me just the right amount of patience and self-control to NOT confront my orthodontist who's been pissing me off for an entire month already.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 11:57:17 am by megumiii »

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #491 on: May 25, 2013, 09:52:38 pm »
I'm thankful that I look gorgeous enough today. My self-confidence finally upped a bit. :)

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #492 on: May 26, 2013, 08:14:19 pm »
i was able to clean my space at home. i have a good food for lunch. i can feel my husband is trying his best at work.
healthy ang anak ko, maayos sa bahay.

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #493 on: May 29, 2013, 06:50:22 pm »
I'm thankful the beautiful smile my daughter gave me before I left for work.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #494 on: May 29, 2013, 09:05:45 pm »
I'm thankful that my phone finally arrived in Manila, and that I can finally get to see and touch it tomorrow.  ;D

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #495 on: May 29, 2013, 11:39:44 pm »
Thankful that I ended my day productive today.... nakakapagod, sobra pero worth it!  ;D

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #496 on: May 30, 2013, 09:59:59 pm »
I'm thankful Mommy had the initiative and decided not to wait for our driver who's out fixing his papers to work overseas, nor postpone our trip to EMS Pasay and Bureau of Customs because I want to get my parcel asap.
I'm thankful we were able to hire our old driver to drive us today to the said area.
I'm thankful that we didn't get lost or anything, and we were able to make it before the cut-off time which is 4:00 pm.
I'm thankful everything went fast and smooth (because I have a super mom!)
I'm thankful the seller went out of his way to make me a dummy invoice and even under-valued my items.
I'm thankful I was only charged P1,600+ for the taxes and duties.
I'm thankful Mommy was able to haggle it to P1,500.
I'm thankful the other Bureau of Customs employee even lowered it down to P1,223.  ;D
Lastly, I'm thankful that I'm finally in the comfort of my room and having a lot of fun with my new mobile phone from Japan!  :)

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #497 on: May 31, 2013, 12:15:25 am »
thankful for the grace that was given to me today. simot sarap!

det060403

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #498 on: May 31, 2013, 01:22:23 am »
Ate's safe flight home. Yey!

insta_momma

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #499 on: June 01, 2013, 07:55:47 pm »
I'm thankful that I'm still alive.. I'm thankful for my family that keeps me inspired.. I'm thankful for the blessings God showered me and my family

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close