watch now

Author Topic: What are you thankful for today? Part 2  (Read 87598 times)

chefron

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #460 on: February 12, 2013, 09:21:33 am »
for this day, for the provision, for the wisdom

merchee

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #461 on: February 13, 2013, 09:36:02 am »
thankful that I'm living a safe and happy life with my family and friends. Kahit na there's problems, I'm still thankful that God gave me a peaceful life.

After watching episodes of locked up abroad last night, I really feel blessed na I didn't experience things like that whenever I travel. whew!

lornadahl

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #462 on: February 13, 2013, 10:27:58 am »
Today, 1 year na ako in morning shift! Sana tuloy-tuloy na. Yay!

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #463 on: February 13, 2013, 03:15:01 pm »
thankful that my manager allowed me to leave the office early today... thankful din that i have an understanding and considerate manager... mas nakakasipag magtrabaho...  :)

snowhite_12

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #464 on: February 13, 2013, 07:03:24 pm »
thankful kai GOD. he knows it already... ^_^

ravena

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #465 on: February 13, 2013, 07:19:03 pm »
nawala na siya. i hope it's forever!! :)

kikaygimikera

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #466 on: February 14, 2013, 02:10:41 am »
Thankful kasi I am happy now. Single again. Tapos masaya dahil close na ulit kami ng sister ko. :) Looking forward sa plans ko this year. Year of the Snake pa. :) Super swerte lang sa lahat. Things are falling into place na.

Chantal89

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #467 on: April 25, 2013, 03:42:23 pm »
I'm thankful because a nice waiter from Heat returned my Iphone5, which I left during our meeting.  Gosh!

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #468 on: April 27, 2013, 01:54:50 pm »
im thankful for the challenges that we surpassed as couple. now we are celebrating our wedding anniversary and despite of the distance, im still very much inlove with my husband.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #469 on: April 27, 2013, 08:36:37 pm »
my sister is ok :) hope she continues to feel better na!

thankful for the weekend too!

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #470 on: April 27, 2013, 08:48:57 pm »
Thankful for the rain --- salamat at lumamig kahit papaano! :)

Thankful that hubby let me make my little 'work investment' - now I can do my writing work via mobile phone. :)

Thankful dahil sobrang ganado kumain ang daughter ko lately. Kailangan ko nga lang mag-stock ulit ng healthy snacks dito sa bahay dahil inubos na nya. :D

det060403

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #471 on: April 30, 2013, 09:22:39 pm »
for my sister, who calmed me down when i w being a jerk for hating my mommy today.
for my mom, whom I know, only wants whats the best for me

mixxy16

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #472 on: April 30, 2013, 10:04:10 pm »
Na nagising na ako sa katotohanan. Masakit man, I know it's for the best.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #473 on: May 01, 2013, 11:05:14 pm »
I'm extremely grateful for the continuous blessings that are coming my way, and for making my self-operated business flourish somehow. I received a lot of orders today to start off the month of May, and I'm very thankful for that.  :)

For my kids (Ruu-chama and Touya-kun, and Shige-chan), thank you for never failing to cheer me up even during my most pissed-off moments. Mommy loves you so much. :-*

For my younger sister Bicchan, thank you for lending a helping hand in my business. I wouldn't be able to finish everything if it weren't for you. I love you  :-*

For Mommy, I honestly have no idea what your intentions are, but whatever you did or intended for us sisters today, I'm grateful for that. I'm sure you know I love you despite all your flaws.

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #474 on: May 02, 2013, 02:58:00 am »
Thankful for hubby has received his 457 visa in australia and is leaving the country this 25th of may. God is so good he gave this blessing in time though worried because im due to give birth this august. i continue to pray and hope to be with him and our first born soon :))))

bucketsale

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #475 on: May 03, 2013, 11:44:57 am »
happy i found the answers

pauleenaubrey

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #476 on: May 03, 2013, 07:33:06 pm »
I thank God for His unspeakable gifts. To God be the glory!

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #477 on: May 07, 2013, 10:36:08 pm »
I am thankful that I'm seeing things in different perspective now.   :)

yukai

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #478 on: May 07, 2013, 10:40:15 pm »
I am thankful that my hubby still choose us over his kabitch. thankful for making me sane. To God be the glory

anonymous0124

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #479 on: May 08, 2013, 01:12:31 am »
I'm thankful that God made me much more stronger now compared before when it comes to handling difficulties :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close