We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I tried opening with BPI Direct... filled up the forms and everything... and grabe... super tagal... I followed up through email and finally, may nagreply... asking if tutuloy ko ba daw ang pag-open... and I replied yes... tapos wala na naman reply for almost a week na. I dunno why it takes so long. Anybody experienced this? Don't they want people to open new account? I don't get it. I have the funds all ready... but I just can't open the account.
I just opened up a Maxi Saver account yesterday. Dito ako Qatar, nag-open ako through Al Zaman Exchange (Matar Qadeem branch). Minimum was 25k pesos (2270 QAR). Filled up the forms there, wala nakong ginawa online. I will get my ATM daw in 3-4 weeks. Excited nako. Three years na kasi ako sa abroad pero wala pang ipon. Plan to use this to build an emergency fund.
^Opo pwede pero the point is, with a court order, halos lahat rinng mga properties mo ay magagarnish..