We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^If I was Sookie, I'll choose Eric everytime. Mas sweet nga si Eric kay ni Bill eh, kahit badass siya he still let Sookie knows how he feels talaga but still maintain his manliness LOL hindi cheesy.... Weehhh kilig...
Quote from: lyn on September 10, 2011, 11:32:38 am^If I was Sookie, I'll choose Eric everytime. Mas sweet nga si Eric kay ni Bill eh, kahit badass siya he still let Sookie knows how he feels talaga but still maintain his manliness LOL hindi cheesy.... Weehhh kilig... Quote from: _gigles_ on September 10, 2011, 11:35:40 am^agree ako diyan. parang Damon lang si Eric, he knows how to protect her but also knows how to love her. haha to top that all di hamak naman mas hot si Eric than Bill.
^agree ako diyan. parang Damon lang si Eric, he knows how to protect her but also knows how to love her. haha to top that all di hamak naman mas hot si Eric than Bill.
who wants bill if you can have eric?