@giggle, LOL sis super agree ako dyan. Bagay na bagay sila...and yes nakakamelt yung mata nya. *sigh* Pupunta sila dito samin, gusto kung ma meet siya but if yung plano ko to work push thru...baka di pwede sa schedule ko.
Anyway, super ganda ng Epi 10. You know why? Because badass Eric is BACKKKK!!! And it just breaks my heart when he told Sookie lahat2x ng feelings nya. He said: "I love You" talaga kay Sookie. Sookie naman si Bill daw. Grrrr.... Alan Ball, I hate YOUUU!!!!

Sabi nya kay Sookie "the other Eric is still here. Look at me...Can't you see him in my eyes." Kilig!!! Sookie, forget Bill!!!
I love this last scene:
Eric in his badass clothes. He is just soooo YUMMY!

*drool*
Yung pic is yung last scene sa epi10 wherein they're ready to blow Marney's place.

Love the music, bagay na bagay sa scene.
Oh, oh, oh...I forgot to say this: Tommy is gone. YES! Finally.
==========================================
Dialogue nila ni Sookie and Eric is this:
They're both sitting in the sofa at Bill's place.
Eric: "I remember everything....Us....Nothing's change."
Sookie: "Except YOU."
Eric: "I haven't change.....I'm just....MORE...The other Eric is still here."
Sookie: "Uh-huh"
Eric: "Sookie..." He then comes closer to Sookie..."Look at me."
Sookie: Shaking her head, but then Eric touches her chin so she will look at him.
Eric: "Can't you see him in my eyes?"
Sookie finally gets to look very closely of Eric's eyes.
Sookie: "hmp...YES." With a worried look on her face.
Eric: "So What's the Problem?"
Sookie: ".....Bill."
OUCH!!!!
Poor Eric his expression.... oh my! It's very subtle lang but you can see he hurts. Poor baby, come here Eric. I take care of you. I LOVE YOU! Ha ha
