watch now

Author Topic: slimming/diet pills 7  (Read 354283 times)

duchessxspeaks

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #340 on: September 18, 2014, 01:19:14 pm »
As per Horleys website,

"Ripped BLACK can help:

Promote fat oxidation
Increase metabolic rate
Enhance mental focus"

http://www.horleys.com/Products?plugin_products1_query=&plugin_products1=%7B%22product_id%22%3A302%2C%22action%22%3A%22view%22%7D

*hope it's OK to post links :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #341 on: September 18, 2014, 01:32:40 pm »
^thanks sis. i am just checking out other pills/coffee just to make sure.

i bought hokkaido pills but it had no effect on me, as per the seller's instagram post, her customers are losing weight, so i am just thinking that it is not for me.

i am currently using javita coffee and i do not experience hunger pangs. i drink lots of fluid. i hope i would lose weight or just become slim with this coffee. the only thing about javita is the price. i tried leisure 18 slimming coffee (2 years ago) and i think it was around 280-320, i also tried codi and it is less than 500. javita is 2500.00 for 24 sticks.

duchessxspeaks

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #342 on: September 18, 2014, 02:04:29 pm »
How do you take it? 1 stick/day?

Not sure what the caffeine content in slimming coffee is, pero I believe yung ripped black is 100mg/pill. Box says you cant do more than 3 a day. Got it for P25/pill which I think is fair na considering, it's a "legit" brand.

The lady at the store said both appetite suppressant sya and fat burner, but we know how sales people can be hehe

Anyway, I'll try it out for a week and see how it goes. I need kasi yung extra push sa metabolism ko. BTW, I'm doing this with a 1200cal diet and the C25K app - so, may konting effort pa din.

Good luck sa weight loss! :)

shegothim

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #343 on: September 18, 2014, 02:06:23 pm »
may l-carnitine iyong tinetake mo sis? iyon ang alam kong nagboboost ng metabolism eh.

duchessxspeaks

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #344 on: September 18, 2014, 02:33:17 pm »
^ hi!

None, according to the website. They have a list of which ingredients supposedly do what here:

http://www.horleys.com/Resources/Resources/Resources%20-%20RIPPED%20BLACK%3A%20Ingredient%20Science

I'm no expert and i can't say it's 100% safe or effective ha :) Mas comfortable lang kasi ako mag try when I know what's in it. Nag Chinese pills na din ako before. May effect naman, pero yon nga, you don't really know what you're taking or sino and saan gawa.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #345 on: September 18, 2014, 02:36:38 pm »
How do you take it? 1 stick/day?

yes sis. i can't do more than that since i am not a coffee drinker.

i tried chinese pills way way back. appetite suppressants sila but i had sever migraine so i stopped taking them. maybe "per hiyang" sila.
 
i lost weight with leisure 18 but i stopped since my supplier had no more stocks available. when i got to drink it again, it was not as effective as the first time.

lexi_girl

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #346 on: September 18, 2014, 08:34:50 pm »
^sis, where did you buy your javita coffee?

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #347 on: September 19, 2014, 10:51:14 am »
^hi! my boss gave me a stick and my mom bought the others from her dentist.
i saw that jaycee parker is selling javita (instagram)

astarte

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #348 on: September 20, 2014, 04:17:22 pm »
mag try ako ng plum delite next week and update ko kayo sissies kasi less than 3 mos. na lang before wedding so sana talaga effective. in case may nakapag try na dito, sana makahanap din ako ng feedback  ;D lazy mode lang na mag backread  :P

shentacey

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #349 on: September 22, 2014, 05:04:18 pm »
Hi Asarte, based on my experience, di ako successful sa Plum delight. I bought 3 boxes and after taking 1 box, di naman ako pumayat though I can say that it improved my bowel then when I informed the agent that I didn't lose weight, she told me to take it 2x a day which I did and to my surprise eh nag gain ako ng weight so I stopped it right away.

After taking different kinds of slimming, I'm taking tremella now and I saw the result and happy with it. Siguro  hiyangan lang talaga.

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #350 on: September 23, 2014, 08:53:44 am »
^ Sis, gaano ka na katagal ngte-take ng tremella? And how much weight na ang nabawas sayo? Yung tremella ko just arrive yesterday. Tomorrow ko siya uumpisahan. Two boxes lang so good for 24 days lang yun.. Sana talaga umeffect sa akin. Hehe

graezieylicious

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #351 on: September 23, 2014, 10:01:08 am »
^sis scruffs, i want to try tremella too..so i will wait for your review hehe

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #352 on: September 23, 2014, 10:24:01 am »
shentacey, hi sis! ilang days ka na umiinom ng tremella? pwede rin pa-PM ng seller and contact number? i am currently taking javita and so far okay okay naman ang effect sa akin but siyempre gusto ko may back up plan. yung deadline ko malapit na eh. ano pala ang effect ng tremella sa iyo?

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #353 on: September 23, 2014, 11:10:51 am »
^ hi ysa.belle, I will PM you. :)

jm0514

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #354 on: September 23, 2014, 11:29:57 am »
gusto ko din sana i-try tong tremella na to.. wait muna ako sa update nyo mga sis..   ;) :P meron ba nito sa ongpin..

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #355 on: September 23, 2014, 11:43:53 am »
@scruffs, got your PM sis. sent you a reply.

i would want to check all my options para pumayat. i just want to lose a few lbs.

raechubs

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #356 on: September 23, 2014, 02:53:28 pm »
Hi Asarte, based on my experience, di ako successful sa Plum delight. I bought 3 boxes and after taking 1 box, di naman ako pumayat though I can say that it improved my bowel then when I informed the agent that I didn't lose weight, she told me to take it 2x a day which I did and to my surprise eh nag gain ako ng weight so I stopped it right away.

After taking different kinds of slimming, I'm taking tremella now and I saw the result and happy with it. Siguro  hiyangan lang talaga.

San ka po bumili sis? and how much?

candacena

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #357 on: September 23, 2014, 06:39:25 pm »
Ano po ba ingredients nung tremella

cyber_princess

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #358 on: September 24, 2014, 09:11:40 am »
sis, anong website ng tremella? i wanna try it as well.

raechubs

  • Guest
Re: slimming/diet pills 7
« Reply #359 on: September 24, 2014, 03:17:52 pm »
^yun nga din sis hinahanap kop and gusto ko ma try .. pero basa muna tayo ng reviews pero di ako makahanap eh

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close