We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
How do you take it? 1 stick/day?
Hi Asarte, based on my experience, di ako successful sa Plum delight. I bought 3 boxes and after taking 1 box, di naman ako pumayat though I can say that it improved my bowel then when I informed the agent that I didn't lose weight, she told me to take it 2x a day which I did and to my surprise eh nag gain ako ng weight so I stopped it right away. After taking different kinds of slimming, I'm taking tremella now and I saw the result and happy with it. Siguro hiyangan lang talaga.