We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i've also tried NoBite lotion for my baby and okay naman. it's only less than P200 pero I find the container hard to use pag kalahati na lang ang content. So i shifted to Bioneem (BGone) lotion. Masmadali gamitin kasi nasa tube. I also use the Bioneem oil spray at night after magshower ni baby. I use that for my son too before sya pasok sa school. They like the smell naman. I also have the Bioneem concentrate for the house. Effective rin.
my baby is using FIXTITIS as per advised of his pedia.... so far okay naman siya...