We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ I gave birth kasi so I was thinking if the cheaper one which is Lipocavitation will aide in skin tightening and slimming at the same time? Thanks for answering my question gulong gulo kasi ako kanina na parang why would I get the expensive package if I can have the cheaper one naman with the same results. Yung carboxy ginagawa ba ito right after the lipocav? Or meron dapat rest days in between treatments/procedure?
^ kamusta yung RF treatment sa Urban Luxe? I also bought 4 vouchers from them and I'm planning to use them for my face, which part did you get done?
Sis, lipocavitaion yon name ng machine its rf+cavitation machine, it's a 2 in one machine sa SCS moa. 1 hour ang treatment at 1500 per session. Kung gusto mo ng additional na treatment para mas mabilis ka lumiit mag pa carboxy treatment ka na rin just add 500-1000/ session. Yan ang ginagawa ako. Super effective talaga.
I just called SCS The Fort and they have a new machine called Maximus 6 sessions for 15k. 2in1 na daw siya lipo cavitation and RF in one na siya. When I called naman SCS Moa, I asked them the difference and said na mas bago lang machine daw yung Maximus and then I can avail naman daw the Lipo Cavitation treatment daw for 12 sessions 15k (cheaper! way way cheaper) May RF narin daw ito kasama 2in1 machine na daw. Un old machine daw ang wala pa kasama RF kaya you have to purchase separate treatment/procedure.Any feedback regarding this matter?
Sis, nakaka ilang session ka na?? Super effective ba?
Sis, I got the package 5+1 ng maximus and carboxy medyo malaki din yon niliit ng waistline ko. Sulit na rin yon binayad ko kasi di naman ako nagpupunta ng gym tapos pumayat pa ako.