We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
RF would take up to 1 hour depending on the area (plus liposculpt of 40 minutes for me). Ako sa thighs kasi so 30 minutes each (15 minutes sa front and 15 minutes sa back).
I'm starting to doubt lipocav procedures, yung last girl na gumawa sakin from dermaesthetic measured me and tugma naman sa measurement ko before I went to their clinic. After the procedure she measured me again sabi niya I lost 3cm sa thighs and 2cm sa calves. Pero when I got home and measured myself, nothing had changed. She gave me false measurements!
After 4 sessions (once a week) of lipocavi and RF on my thighs, I can see and feel significant results. I can fit comfortably in the size10 pants that I bought a year ago pa. Medyo loose na yung size12 pants and denim shorts ko. Yay!
What clinic?
I just called SCS The Fort and they have a new machine called Maximus 6 sessions for 15k. 2in1 na daw siya lipo cavitation and RF in one na siya. When I called naman SCS Moa, I asked them the difference and said na mas bago lang machine daw yung Maximus and then I can avail naman daw the Lipo Cavitation treatment daw for 12 sessions 15k (cheaper! way way cheaper) May RF narin daw ito kasama 2in1 machine na daw. Un old machine daw ang wala pa kasama RF kaya you have to purchase separate treatment/procedure.Any feedback regarding this matter?
hi sis, that's 1500 per session pa din? if cavitation+RF [textspeak!] sa SCS moa, ilang minutes ang cavitation, then ilan yung sa RF? thanks..