We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
mga sis, ok lang ba magpa rf sa face kahit may pimples?
just had my 1st session sa arms last monday. so far,.. wala ako nafeel na changes.. hehe
Saan yung session mo sis?
After 4 sessions (once a week) of lipocavi and RF on my thighs, I can see and feel significant results. I can fit comfortably in the size10 pants that I bought a year ago pa. Medyo loose na yung size12 pants and denim shorts ko. Yay!
^First 2 sessions, pina-concentrate ko lang sa thighs. Yung next 2 sessions, pina-include ko yung arms ko.