We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^yes sis. facial wash is 695 na lang.. the capsules (serum) 1395. skin boost 1250 and moisturizer 995.
@sis supernix. I have Instablur sis pero hindi ko na ginagamit. Kahit ano yatang primer hindi kaya ng oily face ko, I've tried several brands already so give up na ko sa primer. Maganda yung instablur kasi it fades out pores instantly and even fine lines sa undereye area. Maganda din reviews nya kaya napabili ako hehe.
I like their Fuji Green Tea. I have their EDC. Very refreshing amoy parang laging bagong paligo. I got it at P200 off
^my fave scent from TBS. Amoy mayaman i have the cologne and the body butter.