watch now

Author Topic: The Body Shop - Thread 4  (Read 81702 times)

vintagelove

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #280 on: July 04, 2014, 11:14:23 pm »
Hi what would you recommend na mask? seaweed o tea tree? i have acne prone and oily skin which would be better? thanks

lilvanity

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #281 on: August 09, 2014, 11:08:10 am »
any feedback sa new BB cream nila na Tea Tree? I want to buy one pero takot kasi ako sa shade baka masyado maputi..

hisana

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #282 on: August 09, 2014, 01:08:30 pm »

Their most effective product I've ever tried was the olive oil body mist in the greenish bottle (used to seriously hoard this stuff), pero phased out na ito matagal na at hindi na ako bumalik sa Body Shop since then, LOL. Though napadaan ako this week and discovered ang dami na pala nilang different types of body oil ngayon. I wonder if they are as nice as the old dry oil mist types.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #283 on: August 09, 2014, 01:57:17 pm »
anong magandang item ng TBS na pwedeng pang gift?

burberi

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #284 on: August 09, 2014, 10:22:31 pm »
^I recently bought their shower gels na buy 1 take 1 for a present to a debut party hehe.

anirazc anasor

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #285 on: August 10, 2014, 02:42:35 pm »
I love thw vit c microdermabrasion face wash. It does it job.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #286 on: August 10, 2014, 09:05:40 pm »

Just bought the shea shower cream and beautifying oil. Bango talaga! The oil feels okay naman. Am hoping this shower cream is nice, kasi bumili ako dati ng strawberry shower gel years ago, feeling ko hindi naman ako luminis, LOL. Giving their shower products a second try.

nurseanna

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #287 on: August 21, 2014, 09:18:03 am »
Just opened a new body butter yesterday. I took advantage of the chilly weather, hehe. :D Shea body butter smells sooo good! :) I have also tried strawberry, moringa, and honeymania. All of them really moisturizes well. :)

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #288 on: August 21, 2014, 11:21:40 am »
Hi Girls,

May naka try na ba sa inyo ng bronzer line nila? Sale kase sila last sunday sa ATC at kating kati na ako na mag avail eh. :)

Ok na ok sakin ang mga body butter nila pero sa gabi ko lang ginagamit kase medyo sticky pag sa araw siya iaapply.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 09:19:47 am by ieiky »

sima

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #289 on: August 21, 2014, 06:52:53 pm »
Napadaan ako ng TBS kanina.  Tested the raspberry ETD.  Ang sarap ng amoy!  I like this better than the strawberry one.  Natural ang dating.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #290 on: August 22, 2014, 06:43:46 pm »
Totoo bang phased out na yung mga home fragrance oil ng TBS? Yung nilalagay sa oil burner? The SA at the SM Hypermarket Tiendesitas branch told me so. E last month may mga nakita pa ko sa TBS Trinoma. Ito na lang ang binibili ko sa TBS e.

sima

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #291 on: August 23, 2014, 02:41:26 pm »
^ Baka dito lang sa Philippines that they have decided to discontinue selling their burner oils.  I just checked The Body Shop Philippines' homepage at wala nang nakalagay doon sa heading under home fragrances.  However, when I checked The Body Shop's official page, meron naman.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #292 on: August 25, 2014, 12:14:04 pm »
^ang sad naman. Dapat nag-hoard na pala ako. Sulit kasi ang home fragrances nila, kaunti lang ang kailangan pero ambango na. Kaya matipid gamitin. :(

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #293 on: August 25, 2014, 10:06:57 pm »
Trying out their tea tree BB cream. Sana hindi ako mag-break out dito, I like the coverage, natural lang and it does a good job in unifying my skin tone. I have it in 2, and I'm NC25 sa MAC

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #294 on: August 25, 2014, 10:15:12 pm »
I recently bought some of their stuffs..tagal ko na ring di nakabil dito.

I bought their Strawberry shower gel 500 ml which is 25%off. I just tried their Tea tree facial scrub and wow it really feels squeaky clean and smells good.. might try the whole line.

I tried din yung Shea soap nila sinc meron na kong EDT and im surprised and very moisturizing sya in fairness..will try naman yung olive soap next time and last but not the least yung Satsuma hand cream..smells nice hehe...By the way, naka 25% off din yung shea soap..

I'm thinking pa of the beautifying oil mist..might try it next time...Is their mineral line of makeup any good?

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #295 on: August 26, 2014, 12:01:41 am »
I was able to buy a bottle of home fragrance oil this afternoon at sm north. Sabi ng sa when i asked, baka nga raw pa-phase out na yung oils kasi wala nang bagong stocks na dumarating :(
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 08:26:52 am by oktoberfest22 »

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #296 on: September 02, 2014, 09:09:14 pm »
I'm in love with their tea tree BB cream. Did not break me out. Super ka-match ng skin tone ko. Makes me look fresh all day. Makes me look poreless. Doesn't clog my pores. I think it makes my skin healthier. Plus it doesn't occupy too much space in my bag. The only downside is I still get oily after three hours but considering how oily-skinned I am, that's forgivable. To summarize it up, sobrang sulit ang Php795. Hands down. Finally, a face base that is a holy grail.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #297 on: September 03, 2014, 08:01:16 am »
^ah talaga sis....first time ko to try kasi their tea tree line...i bought the scrub and i like it..so thinking ako of trying out some more from the tea tree line...di ba grayish ang undertone ng bb cream nila..ilang shades to choose from?

nurseanna

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #298 on: September 03, 2014, 02:22:17 pm »
Hmm, interesting nga yang tea tree BB cream. Would like to try it too. Currently, I'm just using their tea tree oil. Kaso I'll have to wait before I finish my other BB creams. I have their Vitamin E cooling BB cream, tapos may unopened L'Oreal BB cream pa ako (hindi ko pa alam kung gagamitin ko o hindi). Since 3 years naman ang shelf life ng L'Oreal, baka pwede ko munang itry yung tea tree BB cream :)

wonder_elle

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #299 on: September 03, 2014, 02:49:33 pm »
maganda ba bb cream ng body shop mga sis?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close