watch now

Author Topic: The Body Shop - Thread 4  (Read 81782 times)

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #260 on: August 06, 2013, 12:25:51 am »
erm, i use the essential oils as home fragrance. lagay sa candle / electric diffuser.

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #261 on: August 19, 2013, 11:16:15 am »
Any feedback sa tea tree oil face mask nila or seaweed clay mask nila? Hindi ko kasi alam which is better for my oily, whitehead-prone skin. :/

Aesth

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #262 on: October 18, 2013, 08:52:18 am »
^I prefer the seaweed mask. I don't have pimples and I have combination skin.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #263 on: November 09, 2013, 11:40:04 am »
Ang bango nung Vanilla EDT nya, tagal ng amoy, as in whole day naaamoy ko sa sarili ko....sunod ko bilhin yung Shea EDT, mabango din

awesomemaia

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #264 on: November 19, 2013, 11:17:07 am »
The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner ruined my face..!! It sting like hell. Over drying, formulation is too strong.:( I guess my face don't suite for TBS. I need to move on...

junepets

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #265 on: November 19, 2013, 01:28:13 pm »
okay ba yun hand cream nila?

ambango nun vanilla bliss and cranberry..
wanna buy..

but wanna know first kung okay ang moisturizing nya?

sima

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #266 on: November 19, 2013, 03:39:27 pm »
For me, Body Shop's body butter are excellent in the moisturizing department. :D

junepets

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #267 on: November 19, 2013, 03:47:30 pm »
^thanks sis..
also i want to know their hand creams?

_supergirl_

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #268 on: November 19, 2013, 11:17:06 pm »
Ang bango nung Vanilla EDT nya, tagal ng amoy, as in whole day naaamoy ko sa sarili ko....sunod ko bilhin yung Shea EDT, mabango din

I agree sis! I love this product too. :)

junepets

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #269 on: November 20, 2013, 09:53:40 am »
di rin ako nakapagpigil..
bought the hand creams.. :)

buy 2+1 pag may LYB card ka
3+1 pag wala.

sooooh happy long lasting ang scent.. and the moisturizing nya is okay din..
better than M&S imo..

awesomemaia

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #270 on: November 20, 2013, 10:12:26 am »
In all fairness I want to praise  choco mania body wash its very good to the skin. sweet body ahahha parang edible ang dating sa pag ka sweet. Also perfume well I have their vanilla para naman maiba lagi nalang VS and also yung mango scent din I forgot the right name for this perfume..thumbs up naman! lip and cheek stain don't suite for my skin I have morena skin and its too red for me.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #271 on: November 20, 2013, 08:04:41 pm »
pano ba magkaron ng LYB card?

junepets

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #272 on: November 21, 2013, 09:46:44 am »
^ngayon sis... if you purchase 1500 worth, free na ang LYB...

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #273 on: November 24, 2013, 07:13:45 pm »
mabango ba ang Vanilla body butter?

na addict ako sa heart shaped soaps nila. cranberry, vanilla and ginger scents.

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #274 on: November 25, 2013, 10:27:06 am »
^i like vanilla body butter. smell lingers on your skin for hours, and very moisturizing.

about their hand cream. i like it too but i find it expensive kasi meron namang ibang brand na same lang din ang effect pero mas mura.

petlovah

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #275 on: November 25, 2013, 02:36:53 pm »
i love their moringa's and shea's. to all lyb holders, one time use lang ba ang pag-avail ng vouchers and points? or not necessarily?

theshopaholicprincess

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #276 on: November 28, 2013, 01:50:47 pm »
okay ba yun hand cream nila?

ambango nun vanilla bliss and cranberry..
wanna buy..

but wanna know first kung okay ang moisturizing nya?

for me oks na na oks yung body butter nila. I tried their strawberry and olive body butter and they smell nice. Oks din yung moisturizing nya. Same with their hand creams. I like Body Shop compared to M&S hand creams. Yung sa M&S kasi sabi ng officemate ko who tried my hand cream, it smells like bleach pag tumatagal :P

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #277 on: May 04, 2014, 11:56:33 pm »
Currently using Baked to last blush in petal, and I'm loving it.

lady gwenhwyfar

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #278 on: May 08, 2014, 12:48:11 pm »
yung body butter ng TBS, it's so sticky. pag inapply ko siya ng morning, pagdating ng hapon. im still sticky. ganun ba talaga siya mga sis? i have strawberry body butter

petlovah

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #279 on: May 08, 2014, 04:02:19 pm »
I do not recommend their body butter during summer. Pero during rainy season or mga -ber months na, very good siya in moisturizing the skin. Kapag nagpapamassage ako sa paa and kamay, I only use TBS body butters. It REALLY softens the skin. Noticeable ang softness in fairness.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close