watch now

Author Topic: The Body Shop - Thread 4  (Read 81809 times)

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2012, 12:25:39 pm »
^ thanks, sis!

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2012, 12:29:08 pm »
anyone knows how much yung vitamin c facial wash? Or yung iba pang items sa vitamin c line? Tia!

check out this LINK sis  ;)

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2012, 03:50:34 am »
anyone knows how much yung vitamin c facial wash? Or yung iba pang items sa vitamin c line? Tia!


im using Vit. c yung  parang softgels :) ang masasabi ko lang maganda siya sa face nakaka glow,   pag pinahid  ko smoth siya parang naka power ako  :)  then after 10 minutes apply ako ng moisturizer ng bioderma naman kasi un lang hiyang saken..  gusto ko itry naman ang scrub and facial wash vit. c din ..
saka perfumes nila kasi summer na nga
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 03:56:53 am by littlekinselle »

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #123 on: March 13, 2012, 12:46:34 pm »
TODAY ONLY (Mar 13) NATIONWIDE
BOGO on Olive Dry Oil Mist (P795)

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #124 on: March 21, 2012, 04:32:08 pm »
the Vit C line is on sale at 15%

so_unpredictable

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #125 on: March 23, 2012, 03:56:14 am »
When I went to TBS 2 weeks ago, I was shocked to know that my ultimate favorite foundation which is Flawless Skin Protecting Foundation has been discontinued. I cannot believe it since when it's on sale it's always sold out. Anyway, the SA told me that these Extra Virgin Mineral foundation line replaced it. I was hesitant but since I ran out of foundation already, I bought it anyway. I am not liking it since parang wala shang effect. :( Anyone knows a good replacement for it?

Flawless Skin Protecting foundation did a good job as a concealer and foundation without caking on my face. Kakalungkot pa since the Extra Virgin Mineral foundation is paubos na eh kakabili ko lang sa kanya wala pang 1month! =(
Any suggestion ladies?

TIA! :D

I just want to rave my new TBS cream foundie. I initially wanted the Minerals line na cream foundi kaso it's not on sale and namamahalan ako sa kanya (almost 1,700 woah!).
I got Flawless Skin Protecting Foundation SPF25 (shade03). Cream foundation din sya and currently 40% off. Dati 1300+, 777 na lang bili ko. =) Nabenta sa akin kasi nun tnry sa akin nun SA, covered talaga pimple marks ko. I checked, wala naman parabens so safe naman ngayon preggy ako. =)
My skin is normal to dry so no prob sa akin midday ang oilies. Natutuwa ako sa effect nya, parang ang kinis ko lang w/o piling and caking on my face. hehe.

Ang prob ko lang is yun retouching midday. Hirap na kasi nya i-spread since may patong na powder na yun mukha ko.



YaZiLove

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #126 on: March 23, 2012, 05:17:10 am »
just passed by TBS greenbelt and they are BUY 1 TAKE 1.

kwento ka lang, im suppose to join the makeover there last March 16, kaso didn't make it.
it was my day pa naman so sakto sana, naka-makeover ako. hihi...

who was there for their instructional and make over? even sa ibang branch.
how was it?

OhItsCherry

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #127 on: March 24, 2012, 10:35:00 pm »
hi guys im new here.
sino po my alam how much [textspeak!] lip and cheek tint ng TBS?
is it worth buying po ba? thanks :)

amy_blu77

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #128 on: March 25, 2012, 04:34:30 pm »
Hi mga sis! just asking, available ba ang perfume oil - vanilla dyan?

burberi

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #129 on: March 25, 2012, 04:53:21 pm »
Sale sa TBS MOA ngayon hanggang April something. I bought a banana conditioner last night and it only costs a little less than 300. Ang saya lang. :)

confestin

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2012, 01:07:27 am »
I really love their Tea Tree Products... :)

merchee

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2012, 12:46:59 pm »
Sale sa TBS MOA ngayon hanggang April something. I bought a banana conditioner last night and it only costs a little less than 300. Ang saya lang. :)

all items ba sis?

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2012, 12:57:44 pm »
^nope not all items are on sale.... all branches are on sale (i think)... SUMMER SALE (up to 50% off on selected items)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Your-Body-The-Body-Shop-Philippines/121625244517152


-- SAVE P400 on Moisture White Shiso Range (additional 10% off for LYB members!)
-- Buy 1 at 10% off, Buy 2 or more at 15% off on ALL REGULAR PRICED ITEMS! (for LYB members!)
-- 30% off on Body Butters, Rainforest Hair Care Range,  Earthlovers Shower Gels

karmark16

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #133 on: March 27, 2012, 04:56:36 pm »
I super LOVE Bodyshop's Tea Tree Oil range of skincare. I feel so fresh at medyo namumula mula pa ang cheeks ko ngaun and di na ako masyado nagkakaroon ng breakouts sa skin. I noticed na pati [textspeak!] mga blackheads at butlig sa mukha nawawala din. Super effective! I'll stick to this line na forever. Well, except sa moisturizer kasi loyal ako sa Vitamin E moisturizer nila.  ;D

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #134 on: March 27, 2012, 09:21:02 pm »
IMHO, in my experience the products are overhyped.. pricey pa.. Kahit sale.. I really can't justify the price..

chinyen

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #135 on: April 07, 2012, 03:15:12 pm »
tea tree concealer- okay siya for me, un nga lang hindi ko masyadong nagagamit

icecream_candy

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #136 on: April 09, 2012, 02:44:33 pm »
Any promo for the tea tree line? Super duper effective for me. Nawala lahat ng pimples ko. :)

goodfairy_1893

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2012, 10:34:55 pm »
hi guys im new here.
sino po my alam how much [textspeak!] lip and cheek tint ng TBS?
is it worth buying po ba? thanks :)

It's Php 795. Pero sale sya ngayon kaya Php 477 na lang sya kasi 40% off until may 14 yata. =)

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #138 on: April 22, 2012, 02:48:07 am »
i just brought oil diffuser with an fragnance oil for my room.. :) i love it it smells nice.. :)
btw naubos ko na yung vit. c capsules. ko... ok naman siya madami nag sabi ang rosy ng cheeks ko.. saka smooth..   :D

princesza

  • Guest
Re: The Body Shop - Thread 4
« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2012, 08:07:53 pm »
Any promo for the tea tree line? Super duper effective for me. Nawala lahat ng pimples ko. :)

I think kasama siya sa nakasale ngayon tulad ng lip and cheek tint. The tea tree oil sa small bottle. i think 30-40% off, not sure though. :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close