We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
anyone knows how much yung vitamin c facial wash? Or yung iba pang items sa vitamin c line? Tia!
I just want to rave my new TBS cream foundie. I initially wanted the Minerals line na cream foundi kaso it's not on sale and namamahalan ako sa kanya (almost 1,700 woah!). I got Flawless Skin Protecting Foundation SPF25 (shade03). Cream foundation din sya and currently 40% off. Dati 1300+, 777 na lang bili ko. =) Nabenta sa akin kasi nun tnry sa akin nun SA, covered talaga pimple marks ko. I checked, wala naman parabens so safe naman ngayon preggy ako. =)My skin is normal to dry so no prob sa akin midday ang oilies. Natutuwa ako sa effect nya, parang ang kinis ko lang w/o piling and caking on my face. hehe. Ang prob ko lang is yun retouching midday. Hirap na kasi nya i-spread since may patong na powder na yun mukha ko.
Sale sa TBS MOA ngayon hanggang April something. I bought a banana conditioner last night and it only costs a little less than 300. Ang saya lang.
hi guys im new here.sino po my alam how much [textspeak!] lip and cheek tint ng TBS?is it worth buying po ba? thanks
Any promo for the tea tree line? Super duper effective for me. Nawala lahat ng pimples ko.