Author Topic: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)  (Read 67303 times)

C+C

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #180 on: February 06, 2014, 06:12:05 pm »
^kaya pala.. hehe.. booked na kasi sila sa date ko nang mag inquire ako, so aun,, i booked AEM :)

crystal_ice

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #181 on: February 06, 2014, 08:08:29 pm »
its a suicide for couples who comprehend not having otd coordinators. sa bagay nasa huli ang pagsisisi. there are alot of otd coords out there. if limited budget, look for up and coming coords or those with experience in events.

gracita13

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #182 on: February 08, 2014, 12:16:58 pm »
^^ madami din akong nababasang good reviews about AEM.,happy preps sis  :)

C+C

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #183 on: February 08, 2014, 09:07:05 pm »
^ glad to know that, sis.. hoping talaga kong magpeperform sila ng ayos sa wedding ko :)

lovemeagain30

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #184 on: February 16, 2014, 09:37:23 pm »
I had a wedding with 80 guests but I didn't have wedding coordinator. I would say its possible not to have one but I don't recommend it for all since we don't know the commitment of each people who will help you in your wedding.

I would say blessed ako kasi I have my siblings with me and our closest friends who committed talaga on helping us out with the planning as well as on the wedding day. lahat sila binigyan namin ng tasks nun at kapag pumapalpak sila sa ganung area, it will be their responsibility. save your face nalang. hehe. so far everything went very well. I was proud to share to my guests that from prenup, souvenirs, invitations, event design, music,, anything up to the little details lahat yun 'labor of love' from families and friends. wala kaming binayad sakanila kahit piso pwera sa mga pakain everytime we have weekly or monthly meeting. akala ko nuon imposible hindi kami gumastos ng mahal,, the thing wala din palang bagay na hindi possible.  lahat sila super supportive na maikasal kami. I guess you need that support group in your married life. :)

kaya sa mga couple out there who would like to consider not having coordinator, gauge the situation if your family and friends will be committed to help you out talaga and not just there to attend the wedding. if they really wanted to be part of it then you can opt not to have OTD. pero kung sila yung tipong they don't like to be bothered or doesnt want to be involved because they are busy (ang gusto lang nila ay Makita kayo on that day), then better to have one para naman may tumulong sayo.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 09:41:36 pm by lovemeagain30 »

Strawberry1010

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #185 on: March 09, 2014, 01:16:55 pm »
I decided to book On the Day Coordinator because I want to save myself and my esp my mom from worrying.

I booked all the suppliers, minomonitor ko naman lahat but the wedding day itself I just want my mom to enjoy it. I booked Stat Events and Trends for 8k pesos. But I can't recommend them yet kasi di ko pa sila nammeet in person. Medyo may katagalan pa silang magreply. Pero nakikita ko naman ang mga updates and posts nila sa facebook, actually un lang ang naging basis ko hehe! So hopefully maging okay naman lahat.  ;D


rikki21

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #186 on: March 09, 2014, 04:31:03 pm »
^wow ang mura naman sis! May promo ba sila? And sana may previous brides who can testify their services. Still looking for cheaper OTD.

Misis_Maku

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #187 on: March 09, 2014, 04:40:00 pm »
I will also recommend having at least an OTD coordinator unless may super supportive friends and family kayo like sis @lovemeagain30.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #188 on: March 22, 2014, 09:04:55 am »
anyone knows if by august makakapagpa sched pa ng church wedding by february 2015?

ang hirap pala mag plan. i have a friend kasi na ikakasal by 2015 and nagpapatulong sya sakin...

gracia_14

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #189 on: March 22, 2014, 04:13:36 pm »
I had a wedding with 80 guests but I didn't have wedding coordinator. I would say its possible not to have one but I don't recommend it for all since we don't know the commitment of each people who will help you in your wedding.

I would say blessed ako kasi I have my siblings with me and our closest friends who committed talaga on helping us out with the planning as well as on the wedding day. lahat sila binigyan namin ng tasks nun at kapag pumapalpak sila sa ganung area, it will be their responsibility. save your face nalang. hehe. so far everything went very well. I was proud to share to my guests that from prenup, souvenirs, invitations, event design, music,, anything up to the little details lahat yun 'labor of love' from families and friends. wala kaming binayad sakanila kahit piso pwera sa mga pakain everytime we have weekly or monthly meeting. akala ko nuon imposible hindi kami gumastos ng mahal,, the thing wala din palang bagay na hindi possible.  lahat sila super supportive na maikasal kami. I guess you need that support group in your married life. :)

kaya sa mga couple out there who would like to consider not having coordinator, gauge the situation if your family and friends will be committed to help you out talaga and not just there to attend the wedding. if they really wanted to be part of it then you can opt not to have OTD. pero kung sila yung tipong they don't like to be bothered or doesnt want to be involved because they are busy (ang gusto lang nila ay Makita kayo on that day), then better to have one para naman may tumulong sayo.



same tayo sis... our wedding was held last march 14.. and it was a success kahit na walang coordinator need ko nga lang mag multi tasking pero keri lang..on the day itself i was the the one contacting the suppliers and updating it..you just need to have trusted friends and relatives support parin to make it successful...

saintyumi18

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #190 on: March 25, 2014, 01:12:21 pm »
I think kaya naman na walang coordinator if less than 100 guests. But if 100 guests pataas, you badly need someone who's professional enough to handle those things to prevent the ngarag effect during your own wedding. Mas masarap ikasal ng stress-free and blooming effect.

ItsJess

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #191 on: March 25, 2014, 05:49:07 pm »
Our wedding is on March 2015 and we won't be hiring an OTD/Coordinator. I have started looking for suppliers and I was lucky enough to find a good one who's very dedicated and REALLY INTERESTED to help me out with the preparation. :) Nakilala ko sya sa 1st birthday party ng baby ng ka-officemate ko. She was the supplier of the dessert bar/ food cart/ photobooth and the table centerpieces. Since they had a promo, I hired her as well to do my niece's party this May. We were discussing the details of my niece's party when the conversation turned to my upcoming wedding. I never intended to inquire on her packages for the wedding kasi nga all along I thought kiddie parties lang talaga forte nya. Nakakatuwa kasi when she started relaying her ideas, I was silently agreeing.
Sa isip ko, ay oo nga kailangan ko 'yun. Buti nabanggit nya. Ay, yeah, fit nga yun sa theme ko. Pero syempre di ko pinahalata. hehe.
I constantly seek her advice on where to buy ganyan... what type of fabric matches the blah blah... What color best fits our motif. To cut the long story short, she became my wedding advisor cum supplier. She will be dressing the venue and be the coordinator on the day itself. Self-appointed sya ah. Di ko sya pinilit. Hahahaha!
The services that I will be getting from them are the following:

photobooth with photo coverage
dessert bar
table centerpieces (not flower arrangement though)

I'm not going to give you the quotation since she's given me a huge discount for hiring her to do my niece's party na. Pero lula pa din ako sa laki ng naless ko compared sa quotaion ng For Keeps and Passion Cooks. Sabi ko nga sa kanya, Hello??? May income ka pa ba dyan? She just laughed. Feeling ko wala masyado. hehe!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 05:51:10 pm by ItsJess »

TIKI-TIKI

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #192 on: March 27, 2014, 11:09:50 am »
Sis ItsJess, I'm planning to get a coordinator; however, I honestly don't see the value of spending 10k-35k just for that specific purpose. Sabi mo self-appointed ang coordinator mo? Will she charge extra for the professional service? Or tama ba ang pagkakaintindi ko sa kwento mo na free of charge sya?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 05:13:23 pm by TIKI-TIKI »

ItsJess

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #193 on: March 28, 2014, 04:45:14 pm »
^Sis TIKI-TIKI (natawa ako sa name mo  ;D) Free of charge po. hehe... Kasi daw loyal client nya ko.  :P Pero honestly, I know she wants to gain experience din kaya sya nag-offer ng free service. So far kasi, puro wedding pa lang ng friends and relatives nya 'yung nahandle nya. I really don't mind. Malaking pabor sakin 'yun kasi I need someone na magsusupervise ng lahat while the event is ongoing. Si Mommy kasi may CHD, so ayokong mahaggard sya sa wedding day ko. Pag nakita kasi nun na walang nagaasikaso sa lahat lahat, magkiki-kilos na naman.  ::)
And yes, I won't pay that much for a coordinator din. Siguro I'll give her a gift na lang after the event. Saka kapag nagkababy na ko, sya din kukunin ko sa future events. Hehe  :D

TIKI-TIKI

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #194 on: March 28, 2014, 05:50:16 pm »
Hmmm...k. Ang nice naman nya.
Can you give me a feedback when you're already, say halfway, of you preps?
Saka can you share her packages if ok lang? Thanks a lot!

ItsJess

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #195 on: April 07, 2014, 03:58:57 pm »
Sure. As for the packages, it's better if you ask her na lang. I'll send you her contact number.  ;)

deathwatchspider

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #196 on: April 07, 2014, 04:17:29 pm »
i've attended a wedding before na walang coordinator. nakaraos naman sila pero marami din slip-ups at magulo dun sa program. like nung offertory, walang tumatatayo kasi wala palang nka-assign for it. so mga 5mins na nakatayo si father, wala pa din naglalakad. tapos nung reception program na, nawawala yung mag oopening prayer. yung mga ganun.. i guess pag manageable yung number of guests and you really have friends or family who will be hands-on on the program flow and sa ceremony, maiiwasan ang mga ganitong incidents.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #197 on: April 07, 2014, 07:17:16 pm »
This is possible kung alam ng mga tao yung roles nila. So yung couple eh dapat OC sila para ilista at sabihan mga tao ano dapat gawin at kelan.

avane

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #198 on: April 09, 2014, 01:14:42 am »
i'd rather allot money for OTD (di naman lahat costly) than spend unnecessary amount for the wedding gown. mas maaalala ng guests ang disasters kesa sa kung bongga ba o hindi gown ko. haha.

TIKI-TIKI

  • Guest
Re: Wedding without otd/coordinator :)
« Reply #199 on: April 09, 2014, 02:12:29 pm »
Most churches have coordinators. Weird naman na wala kasi hindi naman lahat ng participant alam ang gagawin kahit na um-attend ng seminars. In all the weddings I attended, there wasn't any na walang coordinator from the church.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close