We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^sis i had pcos too both ovaries tas naging right na lang. I took pills lang for hormone regulation, tapos vitamins. I got pregnant a few months after i stopped my pills and clear na ovaries ko.
I also have PCOS. And i never take the birth control route or any medications. It will only hurt your health even more. What i did was i took cinnamon and chromium piccolinate para maregulate blood sugar
I have pcos but now i have gall stones too. Help , i dont know what to do anymore :/
another thing, while backreading, i noticed parang iba ang polycystic ovary sa PCOS.. tama ba? o same lang yun?
Hi! Sorry hindi ako nagbackread to check if may natanong nang ganito. Anyway, possible ba na from polycystic ovaries - bilateral, maging normal ovaries? May mga nababasa kasi akong hindi nacucure to, pero based on my latest TVS, normal na both ovaries ko.