We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! I was diagnosed with PCOS. I haven't had my period for 3 months. My OB prescribed Provera to be taken for 5 days and Althea sa first day ng mens ko to be taken for 3 months sabi ng OB ko. Ok lang ba na ituloy ko yung Althea for more than 3mos? Kasi ang dami nakakapansin gumanda daw kutis ko at kuminis ang face ko na dati ay puro acne. I am worried kasi na baka bumalik sa dati if I stop taking pills. Please help me mga sis. Thanks po!
^Congrats, sis! I hope you don't mind my asking, why specific na you gave up coffee? May significance ba if nag co-coffee & TTC?
Hi mga sis! sa mga nagundergo na dito ng transrectal ultrasound.. ano po yung preparation na ginawa nyo? ang alam ko kasi kelangan muna mag poo before ng transrectal ultrasound? may nabasa din ako na kelangan pa maglagay ng suppository?... hindi kasi ako regular n nagbobowel.. minsan every 2 or 3 days po eh.. ang alam ko wala naman ito fasting... how about water may certain amount of water ba na kelangan ko itake before the test? thank YOu! ...
I just found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant! I have irregular period ever since my period started when i was 11, as in may times na in a year, 2x lang dumadating ang period ko. It didn't bother me until last year so I went to the doctor to have myself checked and I was diagnosed with PCOS, both ovaries. I was given duphaston to make me bleed, then oral contraceptives..I also took coquinone at biomega as my lady vitamins. 6 months later, right ovary na lang ang may PCOS. So pinacontinue lang ako with my pills and vitamins and then last May of this year, my ultraasound revealed that both my ovaries are PCOS free na. I stopped taking pills but continued on with my vitamins. Naging irregular ulit yung period ko, my LMP was probably July pa of this year. I didn't think much of it, di na din ako nagpacheck up ulir since i held on to the finding na wala na akong PCOS.For the past 2 weeks I was feeling nauseated almost everyday, and wala akong gana kumain especially at night, so I thought maybe I have to take a PT. Although I was so sure na negative sya kasi nga i havent had my period in months, and I remember taking a PT around august (kasi nga delayed na ko that time, and it was negative). But when I took it last friday, yun, BFP! Sobrang nagulat ako. I tried to remember the exact day of the LMP to estimate my AOG pero talagang di ko na maalala kasi it's been 5 or so months. Naisip ko pa baka 5 months na si baby na hindi ko alam. Lol. So we had our checkup the next day and found out I was 11 weeks on the day Sobrang surreal, and the timing was more than perfect. Right now, hindi ko pa din maisip yung fact na bihirang bihira na lang nga ako mag ovulate, tapos timing pa na nakabuo.So sisses na TTC, have faith lang and always take care of your body, and definitely have loads of sexy time with your partner (not kidding) since hindi natin alam yung estimated ovulation day natin, hehe. Seriously though, just keep trying Everything will happen in the perfect time talaga.
I seriously don't know which thread to post my question. I am PCOS and it took us 20 months before we were blessed with a baby. Now we are trying again and sa ultrasound we learned I still have pcos on both ovaries. My ob is asking me to take Diane but it's not ok for breastfeeding. I don't know what to do. I don't want to wean my baby just yet but I also want to start trying for baby # 2.