We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi antagal na ng last post dito.I just suddenly realized that I missed this our date would be a short chat or while eating breakfast together at home, weekly grocery + pikapika but usually w/ or toddler, eat out together patakas rarely during bday and wedding anniv pero nagmamadali naman umuwi lagi bec of our 2 boys) Most of you are very lucky and sobra kaiinggit na your hubbys have effort to date you pa.This will be my ultimate dream nalang na ma-solo c hubby. Maybe a movie together, eat out in Manila Hotel (specific talaga ) out of town or out of the country - he will never initiate even financially we can afford, this makes me think that I am no longer a priority and less loved. When we got married he turned into an extremely family man-managing our future finances & more savings for the kids which is a good thing and these balances my way of thinking . But as a woman who by nature is longing for the love from her man I really miss us lang - ty just venting out hehe