We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Ask your doctor about Arnica capsules. It's supposed to reduce swelling after surgery. & take lots of vitamin c & zinc ,but don't take the artificial form. Get it from fruits & vegetables. Ascorbic acid is just a teeny tiny component of vitamin c.
^ I'm pushing through with my rhinoplasty too! My surgery is on December 1. My doctor is Dr Edwin Del Rosario. He's a plastic surgeon... I'll be doing it under local anesthesia lang. I don't need an implant. What will happen is he'll remove the bump on my nose. Make the side of the bridge narrower, alar trimming & make my tip smaller by removing fat & sculpting the cartilidge. I told my dr i want to have a more feminine nose. I'll be paying 140k.
Omg sis let me know how it goes! I'll be having mine on mid-December with Dr. Marlon Lajo. I have been sold on him through his works and got even more impressed during the consultation. I'll be having rhino, alar and tip. Medyo pricey pala si Dr. Del Rosario, but I guess medyo special kasi yung sayo. Good luck sis!