watch now

Author Topic: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]  (Read 295909 times)

Anais

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #520 on: May 09, 2016, 06:45:01 pm »
4 days pa lang... i'm so depressed. Ang pangit talaga.. mukha syang super peke

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #521 on: May 10, 2016, 04:19:30 am »
^i think it's too early to tell 4 days palang pala
From all the reviews I've read,they always say na it takes months to really tell the final look kasi deswelling daw iba iba per person.
I hope na maging natural looking yung nose mo sis.


Anais

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #522 on: May 10, 2016, 02:11:14 pm »
Thanks sis. Yeah, I realized that actually.. I am alone kasi during this recovery. So if anyone is planning to hide somewhere to get your nose done, I suggest you bring someone with you. Or at least have a friend you can call that can knock some sense into you. It really does take a toll on you emotionally. Btw, the swelling has gone down sa upper part so kita na yung bridge ko ng konti. Its stil bulbous but unti unti na nagkakashape sa sides.

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #523 on: May 11, 2016, 01:46:37 am »
Hi sis matagal talaga bago mo makita result ng tip mo sakin 3 months maga pa

Anais

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #524 on: May 11, 2016, 07:01:20 pm »
^thanks sis chirochan. Super maga pa nga yung ilong ko. Though mejo nagkaroon na ng konting shape sa sides, di pa rin defined yung alars ko. Nangyari ba to sayo? I'm going back to work next week kasi..I'm really worried. Sana mejo magsubside na ng konti by then..

firesenshi

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #525 on: May 11, 2016, 10:36:28 pm »
Mga sis, can I ask who your opinions on Dr. de Leon and Dr. Raynald Torres in terms of results and handling of patient post op, etc?

boo.dha

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #526 on: May 13, 2016, 06:00:50 pm »
@boo
sis honestly I forgot her username coz hindi na siya active po.. but she posted her pics. alam ko hers was done by dr. recasata of faces and curves. maganda talaga sis as in sobrang umiiba yung mukha niya in a very very pretty way.. kaya lang.. highlighted talaga yung nose.. ewan ko. Not sure if in person maganda ha .. kase andaming super ganda sa pics pero in person no comment lol. (pageant veneers. nuff said.Ang ganda in photos but in person...ehhh)

Well, it might look different in person nga so again, as long as the person understands na may possibility na magchichismis behind her back.  Gora lang!

aika00024

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #527 on: May 16, 2016, 02:58:45 am »
hi sis chirochan pwede patingin ng before and after pic mo?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 03:03:45 am by aika00024 »

Anais

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #528 on: June 06, 2016, 09:41:19 pm »
Hi would just like to update you guys with my healing. I am just over 1 month post op and so far i am happy with the result. I know I have been negative on my earlier post but that is merely because of social anxiety since I get overly affected if I am the center of attention. Even more so if it's the negative kind. To which some of you may think is a bit hypocritical since I am willing to subject myself to painful and emotionally taxing surgery just to look beautiful. But the thing is, it's not about being pretty and having everyone's eye on me that made me do this. Like most girls here, it's a confidence thing. Not that we lack it. (Well maybe I do a little bit, but that's besides the point) Anyway, my nose is still quite swollen my bridge is not yet defined. Maganda naman ang side view since my nose is quite tall already. (Btw, only had my tip + alar base done) Pero up front mejo mataba pa sya. Like, di mo iisipin na matangos yung ilong ko sa side since mataba ang bridge (or lack thereof). So ngayon waiting game lang talaga. Being the perfectionist that I am, pinoproblema ko pati yung alar base scars ko. Which in reality isn't really obvious just a bit red with some discoloration from where the sutures where. Right now I am putting medical grade ointment we use for burns to keep it moisturized and help the healing. Pero regular petroleum jelly will do. Any advice on how you made your scars lighter, faster? Thanks!

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #529 on: June 07, 2016, 05:42:52 pm »
May patient ba dito ni Dr. Alexander de Leon (La Nouvelle Image) who had their nose done recently?

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #530 on: July 09, 2016, 11:43:57 am »
anyone had alarplasty for years na? Like 3 years.. how is it?

tigerlook

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #531 on: July 25, 2016, 09:15:54 pm »
Don't go to shimmian. Worst post op support from doctor. Once they get your money,  it's so hard to talk to the doctor to get a follow up even if u have serious concerns

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #532 on: July 26, 2016, 12:45:57 pm »
^^ me, alarplasty in December 2009 pa by Dr. James Joaquino. Good side: Natural. Downside? Natural! I want a dramatic makeover, retokada Korean beauty queen levels ;D

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #533 on: July 27, 2016, 08:25:21 am »
^ galing
 bet ko yung pros and cons mo hehe gusto ko natural :) not planning to go extreme makeover hehe :)

Marquita

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #534 on: July 27, 2016, 07:37:40 pm »
Don't go to shimmian. Worst post op support from doctor. Once they get your money,  it's so hard to talk to the doctor to get a follow up even if u have serious concerns

Thanks for the Heads up! :) Dun ko pa naman naiisip dahil kay Arci Munoz haha

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #535 on: July 28, 2016, 09:33:23 am »
i.m.o shimmian takes full credit kay arci BUT arci already had a nice nose before her revision with them.. :) So may retoke pa in between na we dont know who did it, pero galing talaga gawa niya kay Arci :)

Marquita

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #536 on: July 29, 2016, 02:43:38 am »
I have a question sa mga nagpagawa na, may doctor ba or clinic na nagrrender muna ng sample nose like 3d graphics or imaging lang sa photo mo or may program ganon para you know more or less what to expect?

Who chooses the new nose shape?

Actually gusto ko ng beauty queen levels na ilong haha para sulit pero i dont know how that would affect me and the people around me.

May nagpagawa na ba dito ng major change? How was it?

whoU_kayongBOYS_soon

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #537 on: August 08, 2016, 12:53:20 am »
Sis pasali sa viber nyo po...btw magkano ang iprepare kong bugder if kay CCJ ako magpaparhino?

dndrp

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #538 on: August 11, 2016, 10:04:26 pm »
Sis pasali sa viber nyo po...btw magkano ang iprepare kong bugder if kay CCJ ako magpaparhino?

Pasali rin ako. How do i know what group? Can i leave my email here? I'm new to femalenetwork so sorry kung mej confused :( I really want some advice and insights from people who've already done it. Since i'm planning to undergo one in the near future. And i'm quite nervous because i'm probably too young for it. Is 20 too young? Hoping you guys would lend a hand. Thanks

Jay105

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #539 on: August 23, 2016, 09:42:26 pm »
Sino nakatry ng non-surgical rhinoplasty by pretty looks?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close