We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ask ko lang.. meron ba dito nagparhinotapos nagpabraces din? which goes first?and sa mga nagpa alarplasty... can you still make the opening of your nose move? (crazy question, i know)and one last question... can you still do activities like bungy jumping after getting this done? tia
Hi everyone! Who's had her nose done by Doc Jay Recasata and Doc Joaquino? Feedbacks, please? Thank you
AussieMom, kanino mo plan pagawa sis? Siguro sis mga 1 week maga pa, then 2nd week subside na yan.
Former patient of Doctor Joaquino here. 6 years post-op, silicone bridge and nose trimming. I am dissatisfied because it looked too real and natural as opposed to the retokada Asian Barbie doll look I was hoping for, LOL
Really? Please tell me more! I already visited them two. And I just still can't decide where to go. Pretty please! No complications at all?
Sabi nga nila, "Kung ipinanganak kang panget, hindi mo kasalanan iyon. Pero kung namatay ka ng panget, ikaw na ang may kasalanan nun."