watch now

Author Topic: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]  (Read 296073 times)

psyche18R

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #320 on: July 28, 2014, 09:20:57 am »
^thanks sis chichoran.

By the way, ok na ba pa-remove yung bandage 2 days post-op?

patriciaheart

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #321 on: August 01, 2014, 03:12:56 am »
Mag kano po mag pa consult kay Dr. Collantes?

psyche18R

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #322 on: August 01, 2014, 06:24:29 am »
sis patriciaheart: FREE

patriciaheart

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #323 on: August 01, 2014, 08:42:48 am »
sis patriciaheart: FREE
wow! nako gusto ko mag pa sched, pipicturan etc etc pa ba yun? ang unang naisip ko is sa faces and curves but I have read about the scarring daw,, nakakikta narin ako ng nag pa Rhino, at alarplasty, ma mga dot dot dot sa sides kahit naka make up na sya etc. I guess maalis naman yun after a few months with chemical peels or ewan gingamit ng mga doc.

stfuuuuu

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #324 on: August 01, 2014, 10:09:19 am »
How about korean clinics???

lex_mom

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #325 on: August 07, 2014, 10:27:03 pm »
Hi Everyone! I just wanted to update all of you. If you've been following this thread, a couple of months back I posted about my implant that got infected after a month. Last July, I had my revision done by the same doctor. I'm very happy with the results.

Doc Eric of The Icon Clinic made my nose even slimmer and the tip more defined. He fixed all the issues caused by the infection. He put another goretex implant and this time, used General anesthesia to do so. Everything went well. For more details about my experience, please check my post sa Real Self. Pm me and i will gladly provide the link.

For now, happy na talaga ako sa nose ko. Ang ganda ng gawa ni doc and i've gotten even more compliments. Because of this, naging worth it naman ang experiences ko with him. Free of charge ang revision so wala nakong binayad para mapaganda ulit nose ko.

For all those who will ask, sorry I cannot send before and after photos for privacy reasons. Thanks everyone and good luck to those na mgpaparhino pa lang! Byers!

cher_lee411

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #326 on: August 08, 2014, 09:48:44 pm »
Hi sissies I've been researching on rhinoplasty, however I noticed in the after rhino pics the noses are a bit elongated and may pagka masculine from profile view.

http://www.facesandcurves.com/nose-surgery/

Even the pics from the icon clinic website I think some have a bit of a masculine nose after. I don't know if it's just me or others noticed it as well.

So far for me the surgeon who has impressive after pics is Alex De Leon. I feel the results are more feminine.

Asians kasi have ski slope noses naturally and if you put a hump or make the nose straight and long it hardens the facial features? For Caucasians kasi it's alright to have a slight hump or straight nose coz their facial features are on the soft/feminine side unlike Asians na strong ang features. I could be wrong. Hope doctors here can give an insight on what makes a nose feminine.


« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 10:06:18 pm by cher_lee411 »

katielim

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #327 on: September 14, 2014, 11:58:13 pm »
Hi sisses im new here. Anyway im scheduled to have tip plasty and alar plasty with doc Jay. Sis bonita888 ganda nose mo. Sis panchi di ko maview pics mo i really wanna see it. I was just wondering if you can send me pictures sa email ko its katielim888@yahoo.com. thanks a lot! :)

thesoloist

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #328 on: September 15, 2014, 01:12:12 pm »
^sis how much aabutin tip and alar mo? Thanks!

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #329 on: September 16, 2014, 08:16:56 pm »
Quote
Asians kasi have ski slope noses naturally and if you put a hump or make the nose straight and long it hardens the facial features? For Caucasians kasi it's alright to have a slight hump or straight nose coz their facial features are on the soft/feminine side unlike Asians na strong ang features. I could be wrong. Hope doctors here can give an insight on what makes a nose feminine.

Same concern here. I want an ultra feminine nose! I already underwent alarplasty with Dr James Joaquino way back in 2009, and although I was satisfied for the next few years I felt that it was too “natural” and lacked the character and oomph that I desired. Upon inspection and comparison with rhinoplasty photos on the net I believe my nose requires osteotomy, a tall and slim implant and a bit of refinement on the tip to obscure the slightly masculine impression I am unhappy about. It has been 5 years and I hope to be able to undergo another nose job before the year ends...

thesoloist

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #330 on: September 19, 2014, 07:00:45 pm »
Pano magpa book ng appointment with dr. Jay? Thanks!

czarina46

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #331 on: September 24, 2014, 05:30:56 am »
@chichoran Hi. I am new to this thread. I plan to have my rhinoplasty with Dra Collantes-Jose. Puwedeng pa-email naman yung before and after pic mo? Salamat ng marami.

czarina46

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #332 on: September 25, 2014, 01:02:34 am »

Hi. Can someone who had their rhinoplasty done with Dra Collantes-jose be so kind enough to send me a photo of their before and after rhino please. I am currently living out of the country and therefore would be difficult for me to see Dra CCJ personally to see all photos of the operations that she had done. I plan to do a consultation quickly followed by the surgery on the same day. I heard good reviews about her but I would really love to see her work. I would greatly appreciate it.
My email add is charina_26@yahoo.com.
Thank you in advance.

cher_lee411

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #333 on: October 09, 2014, 03:59:59 pm »
Hi sis jayrose can you pm me before and after pics? Also did he use silicone?

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #334 on: October 09, 2014, 09:55:23 pm »
If different charge sa alarplastt like 75k plus 25k pa sa alar mahal yun

True! The price quote for a comprehensive nose job (silicone, alar and tip plasty) by Dr James Joaquino is 45k plus 25k for osteotomy (bone infracture or shaving the strong unsightly nasal bones).

china eyes

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #335 on: October 28, 2014, 05:29:28 pm »
i had my nose done 7 yrs ago,so far so good,still the same unlike sa mga ibang kakilala ko na obvious yung silicone implant kasi through the years numipis na sya,its like merong manipis na stick nakalagay sa ilong nila,i have seen two of my friends naging ganun yung implant,i wonder why,pero we have different doctors pero same lang silicone implant

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #336 on: November 15, 2014, 11:08:05 pm »
^  depende sa doctor, sa implant size , sa skin thickness, sa blood flow at kung paano inimplant

biancaf21

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #337 on: November 17, 2014, 08:01:24 pm »
my rhinoplasty was done by dr. dondi concepcion and im very satisfied and happy!
bata pa lang kasi ako problem ko na tong nose ko so matagal ko na plan magpagawa.
so i've done a lot of research (a few years din) about the plastic surgeons na magaling sa rhinoplasty.
nowadays kasi napaka dami na gumagawa and from what i have seen sa before and after pictures from blogs and threads on rhinoplasty, the best gumawa pag ENT head and neck surgeon specialist in rhinoplasty. yung iba kasi parang hindi balance sa face yung mga nose na ginawa.
Si dr dondi may "aesthetic eye" kasi inexplain pa nia sakin kung ano nababagay, kung gano kataas, yung balance ng nose sa chin ko etc.. and im very satisfied sa outcome! iniisip ko lang kasi nun basta matangos ilong ok na. na boost talaga ang confidence ko and nakakatuwa din that my family and friends appreciate it. yeay!

i highly recommend dr. dondi concepcion mabilis pa kausap and madami sya surgical clinics kaya nakapili pako kung san ako ooperahan.

im just soooo happy kaya im sharing this story :)
goodluck po sa lahat ng magpapa rhino!


:)
dr. dondi concepcion 09088602781
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 11:22:32 pm by biancaf21 »

Kazumi026

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #338 on: November 23, 2014, 04:43:54 pm »
Hi I tried to research din about sakanya mukang ok nga kasi he's using rib cartilage daw. Anyway how much did it cost you? And what are the procedures done to you? Mine kasi feeling ko ok naman Bone ko though walang bridge na mataas between my eyes. Pero concern ko kasi kahit alar and tip lang. Parang nose nung mga typical asians like japanese ganun.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 01:41:17 pm by mama squeak! »

blackhawks

  • Guest
Re: All About Rhinoplasty ツ [Thread 12]
« Reply #339 on: December 06, 2014, 04:54:12 am »
sa mga nagparhino kila..

- doc jay recasata
- doc eric yapjuangco
- doc corazon collantes-jose


patingin naman ng mga current photos nyo, i will be having my revision in 5 months so i am researching na. di ako makadecide!   :-\

help me decide please, patingin ng mga photos nyo!  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close