We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sigh I really hate itong angle ng nose ko I feel like wrong choice ata ang Faces and Curves Hindi pa pantay yung butas grrrr. Some angle okay naman hay sino kaya maganda ipaayos to 4months post op ko tohttp://tinypic.com/r/2nh43vd/5
If after 10 days tatanggalin na yung stitches, pwede naman na bumalik to normal routne? how about long travel, ok lang?
I've been thinking about getting mine done for years. I'm just still slightly scared kasi baka hindi magheal nicely and baka hindi ko magustuhan yung outcome. Pero gusto ko na talaga super.