THIS is the article that was referred to by the 1st page.
With the recent questions regarding stocks and $, I answered
the best I could given the information I had.
You see, investing isn't like what most traders do, who monitor
stocks daily, who monitor the exchange rates daily.
You can profit there, but it's a job, and not an investment.
So my point is, after reviewing my answers to questions, I said
to myself, I think it's about time to be updated.
And boy, I am so excited.
You see the reason for the US recession is because they over-
leveraged.
More housing loans were given, but not enough for people to
pay them.
Right now, that is being corrected, and it is expected that sometime
next year, the US economy is going to regain its strength.
What does that mean to us?If you are already investing on $ and stocks, I believe that the best
time to acquire them is between the last quarter of the year and the
1st quarter of next year.
Why?
Because stocks right now (and the US $) is on the down turn.
Meaning they will hit very low, but not rock bottom, prices, which
is the REAL time and opportunity to buy.
When do you expect them to grow?
Within the next 3 or 5 years or so.
This is general hint, and if you want to explore further, I can discuss
why I believe this is so.
