I'm already in the process of completing my makeup kit... It seems I will have to spend and fork over more or less 40k
Face: Budget more or less 15k, may shipping pa e...
RMK Foundation - 2.6k
RMK Powder Foundation -3.8k
RMK Color Control - 2.1k
Guerlain Meteorites Light Diffusing Primer - 4k?? mall price ata ito? The price of glowy complexion is very expensive....
Setting Powder - no brand specified yet...., budget 2k
Eyes: Budget more or less 5k
Urban Decay Naked Palette -
Pencil Liner Brown and Black - Brand?

? di ko pa alam, thinking mufe or ud, pwede cheaper but has to be really at par with high end ones....
Tony Moly Gel Liner Black and Brown - Cheaper and very similar dupe ng Bobbi Brown
Tony Moly Tear Drops in white just in case feel ko mag pa kikay ng konti
Cheeks: Budget 5k
2 x Tarte Cheek Stain - 1.5 or a little less ng konti,
Nars Orgasm - 1350
Nars Laguna - 1650?

Lips: Budget more or less 5k
1 x Nars Matte Lipstick
2 x Nars Lipgloss
Tony Moly Stains - good dupe
I wanted the palette and the value set pero sayang if I don't use it naman everyday.. plus parang nadudumihan ako pag palette ang lips... nars has one pero parang untidy na feel ko pag katagalan....
Other Lemings that I really plan to buy
M2 Skin Refinish Face and Body
Clarisonic for Body and Face
Budget 10k?

uncertain kase kung ano talaga type ko na set ng clarisonic
So a whopping 40k..... worth it ba? Am I sick na ba? Is this being over budget already??? maluho na ba?

?
I have forked over 9k recently on the face products, and plan to haul more on shangrila next week... plan to buy the guerlain and nars lippies.... its for my wedding day and syempre everyday wear na din, just to be a bit more presentable and mabawasan ang pagkababaya... Kaso when I wanted to do this makeover, it is so costly!!!!!! As in sobra!
I don't like clothes pero fetish ko and makeup and good body products talaga... Mayroon din akong makeup stash, foundies of shu and nars, sayang they don't match my shade na... di ko naman talaga feel bumili ng dupes na kaperehas lang ng kulay pero hindi naman talaga same in terms of staying power and finish.
Nasama lang tony moly kase sabi sa net its really at par with more expensive ones, both the liners and stains....
So worth it nga ba? Should I spend? Kaya naman ng powers ko bumili

, its just I feel guilty..... Para akong bumibili ng aircon... hehe, and for a person like me who thinks savings is top priority, splurges like this make me think twice. Kase nga biglaan.....