We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I think what I do not like is being rude, but I heard before. Ginagawa talaga nilang maging rude para sindakin ka dahil maraming domestic helpers na TNT ang tumitiklop at umaamin pag ganun, instead pag mabait ang IO. I know there's something wrong with the system pero its their "manual" way to ensure that each person who will be leaving the country is legitimate. Kung mag kakaroon lang sana ng way sila para iprove na hindi peke ang mga documents like scanners, etc, edi mas simple ang Immig process.