Nahanap ko rin ang latest thread. Hehe!
Hi mga sis! Ngayon lang ako nakapagcheck ulit, super busy!
Lapit na birthday ng baby ko, August 3, Jollibee Makati Ave. All set na

85 pax ang invited pero mga 65-70 lang ang nag-confirm. Sana walang bagyo nun.
I got:
My Balloon Room for the balloons setup, P2,100 + P300 delivery charge. 1 pair of pillars, 1 cake arch, 10 pcs. balloon center piece (w/o stand), and 4 sets ballonderitas. I also ordered personalized pinata for P350
Big Tummy Cakes for 6" fondant cake and 36 cupcakes. P12/per cupcake and dome packaging with ribbon and tag. 3-layered tower sya. P2,830
Leiko Lorenzo will be my photographer. I know there's a bad feedback pero mura kasi at ok naman shots so it's a risk I'm willing to take. God, help me.
Arts N Style for the souvenirs, personalized keychain and ref magnets at P20 each and I will also be giving out the cupcakes sa guests.
Outfit namin ni hubs and baby, nagpagawa rin ako kay Arts N Style ng personalized shirts for P1,000 set na. Transformers logo and may naka print na "Daddybot" for hubs, "Mommybot" for me, and "Zionbot" for baby. (Dapat ata babybot nalang. Oh well.)
I just need to buy confettis, party poppers, and candies. Sa lootbags, Transformers sa boys and Barbie lootbags for girls.
Sana walang bagyo sa August 3. I recently attended a 1st birthday party last June 23rd, if you could remember, binabagyo tayo ni Falcon nun. They invited 100+, only 65-70 attended.

Pero masaya naman kahit papano. Mga adults ang nag-laro at kasali ako dun. LOL.
Anyway, I promise to be more active after the birthday. Hehe. At sana makasama rin ako sa EB soon.

Nga pala, happy happy birthday sis Kristine!!!
