We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
am i weird for not having this? turning 28 this december pero wala ata akong naramdamang ganito?
(okay, buhayin ko ulit yung thread lol)I think I'm having the big QLC! I'm turning 26 in a few months and re-evaluating my life, I feel like I haven't done enough. In fact, I feel like I've done only 25% of what I'm really capable of doing. I have a decent-paying job and live on my own, with very small savings in the bank. I'm also in a two-year relationship, a happy one naman. Pero I know may kulang. Hindi ako fulfilled sa trabaho and I feel like I'm not excelling at it. Money-wise, I feel so way behind kasi I started saving up just recently lang. Urgh. I even want to go back to school just to re-fuel the 19-year-old hopeful spirit in me.An aside: I feel so guilty kasi when my former roommate was having her QLC, I thought sobrang burgis naman ng problema n'ya. Lol. But yeah, it happens whether you are poor or not. Any other tips from those who have been there and done that? Thanks, ladies!
(okay, buhayin ko ulit yung thread lol)Any other tips from those who have been there and done that? Thanks, ladies!