watch now

Author Topic: Catering thread 4  (Read 191243 times)

stormy

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #600 on: July 21, 2013, 07:37:30 pm »
^pwede pahingi ng list ng food na napili mo sis.

ceejhei

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #601 on: July 21, 2013, 08:09:58 pm »
Makikihingi din ako ng list sis!! Salamat

We attended a party earlier, and this caterer is the most inefficient and I will give them a negative rating. Walang heater yung food, they serve 2 pcs of beef (beef mushroom in white sauce) as in parang tapa slice pa na manipis, 2 matchbox sizes mas malaki pa ata matchbox size. The fish fillet 2 pcs lang din very cold, even my maid did not eat it. The salad they serve 1 pcs of romaine lettuce and cucumber (3 slices) too bad di ko natanong name ng caterer
.

funky f

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #602 on: July 21, 2013, 09:15:13 pm »
Sure. Pm ko kayo tom :)

ceejhei

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #603 on: July 24, 2013, 12:47:37 pm »
may tanong pala ako sis, do you usually include the kids sa headcount kapag nagpapa cater kayo? i am thinking about including them na kasi, parang mas makakamura if kasama na din sila. tapos based on observation, kapag separate ang food hindi naman nila nauubos.
kung parents nila ang kukuha for them yung ibang maliliit pa eh sinusubuan nalang, at yung ibang nakakakain na eh serve-an nalang din.

kayo  ba ano ginagawa niyo?

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #604 on: July 24, 2013, 04:00:40 pm »
How much sa bistro 109 catering and yung mga naka pag try na dito ok ba?

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #605 on: July 25, 2013, 09:10:52 pm »
^I had them for my daughter's first birthday, they can customize a package for you. However if you go for one of their "sets" it starts at 250/person.

With all the dishes I got, it turned out to be 480/person, and we had so much food!

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #606 on: July 26, 2013, 07:47:04 am »
Nakita ko na yung set menu nila start na sila ng 300/pax pork, pasta, chicken and vegtables. Namimili pa din ako between sa dati ko caterer and bistro 109 yung dati ko kasi mas mura and masarap kaya lang ang panget ng set up I spend pa for decoration para gumanda yung bistro nakita ko maganda set up nila and gamit.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #607 on: July 26, 2013, 07:34:08 pm »
^Yup their setup is very tasteful - you can see it in the small details. All their buffet setup comes with rolling top chafing dishes, salad, desserts are serviced in individuals cups/ramekins so it looks clean. Buffet tables are lighted and they can setup the color to go with your theme as well. They can customize the tablecloth and flowers to your theme. The flowers are simple but I didn't bother adding anything additional for the centerpiece.

myshamiya

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #608 on: July 27, 2013, 06:26:51 pm »
I will have Bistro 109 for my son's 1st bday party and Christening in 1. Thank you for the idea ladies. Patok sakin yung kasama na table set-up pati cake table and table for the gifts na din. Also yung service ng Lechon chopper nila (addl 500) since i will be getting the lechon from outside.

I told them my budget is just 250/head for 50 pax.
Here's our menu:
Bake Mac & Cheese
Steamed Rice
Chicken Breast Medallions w/ Cheddar & Spinach Stuffing
Parmesan Encrusted White Fish Fillets with Corn & Peas
Buko Pandan with Mango Strips
Iced Tea

Ok na kaya yan? I forgot to add veggies pala.

We don't expect a lot of kids naman kasi so we have no separate menu for them.
Ok na siguro yung pasta and we'll get food booth naman like popcorn and hotdogs. Also Chocolate Fountain.


cosm!c_ch!c

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #609 on: August 26, 2013, 10:50:05 pm »
I inquired sa Bistro109 thru their FB page. Anne emailed me their packages. Prompt naman. Nagreply agad. Then I texted her and asked if they do have food tasting to help me decide kung ano pipiliin ko na food, sabi nya it has to be at least 30k contract price. Sa reply nya, ang intindi ko, dapat sure na ko na sila ang kukunin ko before ako mag food tasting. Tama ba? kasi ang sabi nya at least 30k contract price. But I think ok naman Bistro. I have read good things about them here sa GT.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 11:07:16 pm by cosm!c_ch!c »

yang

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #610 on: August 27, 2013, 07:03:51 pm »
in 2 months time mag papa binyag kami im not yet decided kung ill stick wirth my old caterer na stress free pero antaas na ng rate nila
this time or search search ng bago.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #611 on: September 02, 2013, 04:01:46 pm »
myshamiya I got the parmesan crusted fish too and it was the most popular among the food we had. You can opt to add salad, I think it's an additional 30 pesos per head lang.

cosmic_chic, yes I think you need to already sign the contract with them - the food tasting is more to finalize your food choices.

keidee

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #612 on: September 03, 2013, 09:11:03 am »
HI! i'm hosting lunch for 20pax this saturday. Can anyone suggest a catering service where I can just order food and they deliver?

thanks!

guerzman

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #613 on: September 03, 2013, 09:35:18 am »
Quote
I inquired sa Bistro109 thru their FB page. Anne emailed me their packages. Prompt naman. Nagreply agad. Then I texted her and asked if they do have food tasting to help me decide kung ano pipiliin ko na food, sabi nya it has to be at least 30k contract price. Sa reply nya, ang intindi ko, dapat sure na ko na sila ang kukunin ko before ako mag food tasting. Tama ba? kasi ang sabi nya at least 30k contract price. But I think ok naman Bistro. I have read good things about them here sa GT.

Sis, kami free naman food tasting namin kahit dipa kami commit sa kanya... ;)

misuguerrero

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #614 on: September 05, 2013, 08:45:09 am »
HI! i'm hosting lunch for 20pax this saturday. Can anyone suggest a catering service where I can just order food and they deliver?

Hi,

We order from Golden Chinese Food House either in Novaliches or Del Monte.

rheiyah

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #615 on: September 08, 2013, 12:47:31 am »
hi,

 meron po bang may menu ng kusina ni kambal? any feedback on their menu and service? thanks

stormy

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #616 on: September 08, 2013, 11:55:54 am »
^hindi ko type ang food nila. Fruits lang kinain ko last time nagcater sila para sa husband ko. Maayos yun set up nila at on time lagi.


funky f

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #617 on: September 08, 2013, 12:05:24 pm »
I attended a wedding last june and kusina ni kanbal was the caterer.  So-so lang food nila for me. Nothing special. Pero ang di ko nagustuhan was ang konti mg serving. Sobrang controlled yung nilalagay nilang qty per dish :(

dear_prudence

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #618 on: September 09, 2013, 09:13:32 am »
Hi mga sis! You may want to check out Beyond the Plate catering. They have an ongoing 25% off promo on catering packages. Their food is really good. I can send you their pricelist just send me a message :).

Here's their fb page pala https://www.facebook.com/beyondtheplateph

meandmyhoney

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #619 on: September 20, 2013, 04:33:07 pm »
Hi mga sis! You may want to check out Beyond the Plate catering. They have an ongoing 25% off promo on catering packages. Their food is really good. I can send you their pricelist just send me a message :).

Here's their fb page pala https://www.facebook.com/beyondtheplateph

Hello sis :) thank you for posting beyond the plate  :) na meet ko sila lAst week with free foodtasting na dinala nila sa ofc ko :) then kanina may dala sila chicken menu :) 3 main course at 1 pasta :) they gave discount At nag send ng sample ng centeepieces :)

Convince ko na lang si hubby then contract signing na kami by next week

Ganda ng mock set up :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close