watch now

Author Topic: Catering thread 4  (Read 191474 times)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #200 on: April 11, 2012, 09:44:02 pm »
^ Customized ang package ko.  I got the theme upgrade.  I added 5k.  Happy naman ako with the upgrade, may kasamang swags, centerpieces na 3-D which I loved and  buffet backdrop with moving parts. 

Grayce

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #201 on: April 12, 2012, 01:50:54 am »
WandaWits:
I got PC for my adult buffet, okay ang food :) I'm very happy as I've been getting a lot of raves on the food even upto now. Di na ako nag upgrade as I find their charges very steep (tie up sila with Hi-5) but I got the themed buffet labels which hindi ko naman napansin na nakaset during the party as I was really busy. Their waiters are VERY courteous. One of them inalukan pa ako ng drink nung nakitang medyo nangangarag na ako magpatulog ng baby ko and medyo lupaypay na akong nakaupo :P

princess_in_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #202 on: April 12, 2012, 03:06:48 pm »
Hi sisses, ask ko lang po, how do you communicate with your caterer? I mean do you still meet up for the contract signing and payment of the downpayment. Or ok lang kahit sa email and phone calls?
I am booking centertable catering kasi for my daughter's baptism kasi. Thanks!

sweety_paige

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #203 on: April 13, 2012, 03:17:58 pm »
torn between passion cooks and verleo, taas kasi ng Vat eh (ma BIR pa ako nito) pansin ko lang yung lunch and cockatail buffet nila hindi nagkakalayo ng price? why o why?  sorry not familiar ako eh...

Thanks

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #204 on: April 13, 2012, 04:59:52 pm »
Hi sisses, ask ko lang po, how do you communicate with your caterer? I mean do you still meet up for the contract signing and payment of the downpayment. Or ok lang kahit sa email and phone calls?
I am booking centertable catering kasi for my daughter's baptism kasi. Thanks!

With PC everything was done through text, phone call, email and fax. Payments were made via bank deposit

I think depende yan sa supplier if kampante ka not meeting in person before the event. PC has been highly recommended so I'm kampante to do transaction with them without meeting them prior.

Grayce

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #205 on: April 14, 2012, 03:16:32 am »
^mine naman was coursed mostly thru email, except during the last few days when nagtatawagan nalang kami ni ms melissa.

^^go for PC na! :D

justyoo

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #206 on: April 16, 2012, 12:53:59 pm »
Hi mga mommies! Pa-join po.

Ako din puro emails lang, pero minsan ang hirap kasi yung iba matagal magreply :)

Question po about food tasting, the food that they will let you try ay yung mga selections nyo or kung ano lang yung i-prepare nila? First-time ko po magplan ng event ever kaya clueless po, please help. Thanks!

caprice

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #207 on: April 22, 2012, 07:12:52 pm »
for those who got Passion Cooks before, ganun ba talaga, full payment na a week before the event? most caterers kaso na na-inquiran ko full payment after na ng event.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #208 on: April 22, 2012, 07:38:12 pm »
^  Parang I paid in full during the event.  But this was 2 years ago pa.

Bear in mind that Passion Cooks is relatively small compared to more established caterers.  I think the reason they want payment in full a week before the event could be because they will use the payment to purchase ingredients.  Don't worry though.  Sisipot sila.  :)

caprice

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #209 on: April 22, 2012, 09:01:31 pm »
^thanks, marose! actually, your feedback on passion cooks' service is one of the factors that helped me decide to get them for my son's baptism. :)  in fact, igigive up ko and cake and giveaways just to get passion cooks. ;D

Grayce

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #210 on: April 22, 2012, 11:02:53 pm »
re: PC, i paid after my son's party. dun ko lang inabot yung cheque :)

sweety_paige

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #211 on: April 22, 2012, 11:17:46 pm »
^Sis ano yung food sa party mo and how much if you don't mind me asking?  Thanks

Grayce

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #212 on: April 23, 2012, 06:42:42 am »
^how much ang alin?

I got a customized package which consists of:
 - catfish salad
 - pork ribs
 - mushroom quiche (ata? basta quiche)
 - paella marisco
 - 3 mushroom pasta
 - fish roulade
 - crepe (made on the spot)

i think total of 7 dish ata kami. will edit my post kung may nakalimutan ako hehe :P

caprice

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #213 on: April 23, 2012, 09:22:47 am »
Thanks, Grayce! Will clarify this with Melissa though kampante naman talaga ako sa Passion Cooks based sa reviews nyo. :)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #214 on: April 23, 2012, 10:57:00 am »
@caprice, there you go.  Baka puwedeng full payment on the day of the event na, clarify with Melissa.

Wala rin kaming cake during the baptism of my kids.   ;)

caprice

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #215 on: April 23, 2012, 11:46:42 am »
^ was able to talk to Melissa na. Sabi nya, sabihin ko lang daw kung magkano gusto ko isettle before and after the event. :)  yun lang, 6 hours pala kelangan nila for the preparation. :(

Grayce

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #216 on: April 23, 2012, 03:35:25 pm »
^sis anong 6hrs?

basta nung sa party ng son ko, i deposited 20k 3mos before my son's birthday then yung remaining balance (cheque) on the day itself.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #217 on: April 23, 2012, 03:52:23 pm »
^ 6 hours to set up yata

caprice

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #218 on: April 23, 2012, 05:15:07 pm »
^ yup, 6 hours to set up. di pa ako nagpa-upgrade nun. yung kasama lang sa standard package. 

Grayce

  • Guest
Re: Catering thread 4
« Reply #219 on: April 23, 2012, 05:59:43 pm »
^ay talaga? la na ako alam dyan kasi dun na sila sa pp ko i guess nakipagcoordinate. di rin ako nagupgrade, themed buffet labels lang, na di ko pa napansin nung party  :-\ super busy rin i guess.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close