Author Topic: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?  (Read 85242 times)

lenjeearroyo24

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #180 on: June 20, 2012, 08:29:51 pm »
no, ayoko na..hindi ako maka-move on!

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #181 on: July 29, 2012, 01:04:36 pm »
it's so hard to answer. I've been in this kind of relationshp and honestly it's so hard to handle. At first happy moments but eventually i got hurt. Ang hirap lang coz he showed me how much he loves me kaya nga na-fall ako sa kanya, pero hindi pla sya pwedeng maging akin, hay ang saklap..hehe.. Now i'm trying to move on in a way na naghahanap ako ng ibang magmamahal sakin, idk kung tama yung gnagawa ko pero that's the only way i know para hindi ko sya mamiss at makalimutan ko na. Bakit kc we have to fall inlove pa sa mga taong not meant for us pala..

Keep on moving and smiling mga sis  :)

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #182 on: July 29, 2012, 07:43:52 pm »
for me, yes, e love ko talaga e.i will keep it secret na lang and store it in the deepest part of my heart.:(
that's how it is, sometimes. :(

I know how you feel, sis.

michelleperez24

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #183 on: July 29, 2012, 11:21:22 pm »
assuming ako minsan,di ko alam ganun yata talaga..i will keep him here in my heart kahit di sya magiging akin. he will have a special part in my heart.


dapat din mag move on para makilala ang guy na nakalaan sa atiin.




hayne22

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #184 on: July 29, 2012, 11:31:03 pm »
Kahit NOdapat, YES pa rin ako. I'm married for 2 years pero mahal ko pa rin yung ex ko..dati medyo okay na ako kase alam ko masaya na sya sa gf nya..pero nung naghiwalay sila eto nanaman ako gabi gabi syang iniiyakan..i always pray to God na paki batukan ako kase napaka unfair ko sa asawa ko..pero anong gagawin ko?..kelan ko maging super busy para hindi sya maalala..im so sorry.im so sorry talaga.. :'(

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #185 on: August 02, 2012, 10:21:32 pm »
no. waste of blood sweat and tears hahaha!!! saka sayang time, gamitin na lang sa mas productive na bagay... or on someone who can at least love me back para happy din ako...

Maddy.Lim

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #186 on: August 09, 2012, 12:25:50 pm »
Even though I wanted to STOP na, di ko mapigilan. It's not that easy kasi.

Pero share lang mga sis. Minsan akala mo pointless pero hindi pala. Kami ng boyfriend ko ngayon, super happy na. Pero dati, everyday bonggang heartache. Naging close kami nung 1st year college. As in, mag trusted friends kami. Pag may problem siya kay GF niya, sakin siya nagkkwento. No malice. Little sis material kasi ako.

But not once, siniraan ko yung girl. I don't like that. I continued loving him and accepted the fact that we can never be. Than came 2nd year college, naging distant kami dahil din sa schedule. I grabbed the opportunity na hindi na siya lapitan and kausapin but I still feel the same. May mga nanligaw na. Muntik ko pa sagutin yung isa but I can't. Di pa kasi ako over kay crush.

Then a few months later nag break sila, tapos ang dami niya nilalandi. Haha. Naging close ulit kami. tapos nagkadevelopan, then boom! Super rough pa after nun. Ang dami ko issues at mga naninira at nang intriga, but we're strong now.  :D

lady_liberty

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #187 on: August 09, 2012, 12:52:33 pm »
perfect timing naman nung nakita ko yung thread na 'to kasi i just recently got over someone..
my answer is a resounding NO!
kasi i deserve to be happy naman di ba?

sobrang hirap kasi magkaibigan pa kami, iisang barkada
pero umiwas talaga ako sa mga lakad nila,  hindi na ako sumama
kasi i realized na i needed space so that i could get over him
kahit pagkatabi kami ng upuan, lumilipat talaga ako!

ngayon medyo okay na :)


mishyewarians

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #188 on: August 09, 2012, 01:24:32 pm »
Yes..my ex.. Haiz, ewan ko ba, cant get over kahit may wife n kids na sya..haiz, that's life..oops, im sorry, that's my life pala.. ;D ;D ;D love ko din naman hubby kaso iba talaga c ex e.. :(

hotminty

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #189 on: August 09, 2012, 11:47:31 pm »
dapat No na lang, you are burrying yourself into more pains, why not tiisin na ang sakit now, then be happy enough kasi the sooner you move on, the higher ang chances to meet that very "exclusive" guy/girl for you...

ayami

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #190 on: August 10, 2012, 03:24:22 am »
hell no. mas ok kung reciprocated. laos na ang one-sided love.

chrys09

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #191 on: August 10, 2012, 04:11:31 am »
Hi Sis!

Pjoin. :) Ako, I don't want but I can't help it. I "think" I'm in love with my boss. He's married that's why i know my boundaries. Actually, I'm not sure if I really love him but he is the only person right I find attractive and then every time I'm talking to him parang nawawala ako sa wisyo.hehe  Lagi akong kinakabahan. Tapos sa knya [textspeak!] ako masyado apektado, by just hearing his voice iba na agad. It's been like to this more than a year na, i think 2 years pa nga e. hehe

We'll I shouldn't "like or love" him for obvious reason pero wala e..iba [textspeak!] dating nia. But I'm not expecting anything in return and I won't do anything for him to like me either. Just admiring from afar lang ang drama. :D

pinkadelic

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #192 on: August 10, 2012, 09:38:21 am »
I know I shouldn't. If only it were that easy...

I have plenty of regrets, and whenever I feel the most heartbroken, I get mad at myself for saying "yes" to him. But then I'll realize that there were many good memories, and the relationship brought in so much good to my life that it must be worth putting up with the pain.

Now it's one thing to control your thoughts, but how you feel is a whole other story. I swear, kung switch lang yan na pwedeng i-off so I can move on with my life without the heartache. I tried distracting myself and coming up with reasons to hate him, kasi nga ang sakit sakit. But it didn't work, sino nga naman ang linoloko ko. I came across this Spanish song one night, and a (translated) part of it goes:

And it's just that I begin to think
That true love is only the first love.
And it's just that I begin to suspect
That the other ones are only for forgetting...
:'(

Ayokong isipin na whoever comes my way in the future ay pampa-distract lang at para lang makalimutan siya. But there's always a part of me that compares and misses how I used to feel with him. I guess only time can tell...

yanzkiiie

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #193 on: August 15, 2012, 02:24:07 am »
I think I am currently in this situation... i don't know if its just an infatuation or love... i just met him a month ago and we clicked..we are inseparable..he has a girlfriend for almost 5 years now, everytime I try to distant myself to him, the more he will pull his self closer, worst, he told me i am his best bud and he will introduce me to his girlfriend...  i need enlightenment ladies.

mitchal18

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #194 on: August 15, 2012, 02:20:08 pm »
You shouldn't.. I believe there's somebody for everyone.. You deserve better than to pine away for someone who can't reciprocate your feelings.

illumina

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #195 on: August 15, 2012, 07:52:57 pm »
Don't let yourself get lured in that quicksand. kung kaya mo iwasan, iwasan mo na. yung sa akin pinaabot ko pa ng 1 year 6 months buti na lang nabasag na helmet ko. Leaving is terribly hard, especially if you still have feelings for the person. Go for the love that you think you deserve. You can tolerate that for now, but you'll have conflicting feelings eventually. Magiging masaya ka oo, but it's so not worth the pain.

yanzkiiie

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #196 on: August 15, 2012, 11:28:19 pm »
thank you ladies. actually we talked yesterday but i decided to distant myself from him starting today. mejo nababadtrip siya sa cold treatment ko, if only i can tell him it hurts inside i will. he even asked me if i want him to leave, hindi ko alam irereact ko. he told me im his bestfriend but we talk and go out more often than his girlfriend but he firmly tells me over and over that he loves his girlfriend. napuno ako and i just said don't rub it in.  :(

lenjeearroyo24

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #197 on: August 28, 2012, 10:03:31 pm »
though we knew this wasn't the right place for happy endings of that sort.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #198 on: August 28, 2012, 10:23:31 pm »
i dont think i'll do, mashado ako ma pride..but who knows

rowbine

  • Guest
Re: Will you keep loving someone who will never be yours?
« Reply #199 on: August 28, 2012, 10:33:27 pm »
the definition is truistic. meaning, no doubt at alam natin na di sila magiging atin. pero sino nga ba ang nakakaalam kung hanggang kailan tayo mabubuhay sa mundo. hindi ko pipilitin ibaling ang pagmamahal ko sa taong hindi ko naman mahal, kaya mas matitiis ko na mahalin at pag tuunan yung taong alam ko sa sarili ko ay mahal ko. kahit alam ko na hindi siya mapapa sa akin. ang pag mamahal naman hindi kailangan lantaran palage natin ipapakita, mas matimbang yung kahit hindi nila nakikita ay nadarama nila.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close