We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@izabellesabagay totoo naman sinasabi mo..madalas sa work ko simple hitsura nagcocommute papasok sa work hindi maganda suot pero sa totoo pala malaki bahay binili cash, naka magarang kotse. Di porke nakikita naten di sila mapora pag regular na nakikita naten ordinary na or wala ng naiipon diba..
As fot KK, I inquired with her if she can customize a full styro backdrop for me and what the cost would be (I had to customize since my theme was new and I created my own characters). I got a reply from her that super turned me off. She replied that it would be expensive. But still, I went ahead and asked her to give me a ballpark figure. Never heard from her after that. Maybe it's just me, but nayabangan talaga ako sa sagot niya. Again, this is the impression I got from her email a. I'm not saying na mayabang siya ha.
^lollipop balloon