watch now

Author Topic: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV  (Read 191038 times)

christianne

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #480 on: October 17, 2012, 12:42:01 pm »
@christianne: yup spark and twinkle dapat big yan Nya Ako Ng proposal kahapon pero I didn't receive anything. yung birthday Ng son ko is January 27. I was thinking mahal sya. $1200 decor alone:(

Magkasunod pala tayo ng weekend, mine is feb 2. But I haven't received a quotation until now, she said yesterday daw but wala parin, I think I should remind Imma again. Oh good thing spark and twinkle replied to you na they will send a proposal. :) Ano na mga na accomplished mo by this time? Mine so far is host/magician through KK. photographer and venue palang.

christianne

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #481 on: October 17, 2012, 12:57:15 pm »
@christianne: sa blue leaf kami

sis, if you don't mind, can you pm me your email or fb account. I have questions to ask lang kasi we're on the same situation based abroad. I can't pm you, I think I'm not allowed to do that here since I'm a newbie. Thank you :)

FaB!

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #482 on: October 17, 2012, 06:10:49 pm »
Hi mga sis! Pa-pm din po ng rates and contact details ni annie or ivy. Planning for my son's 7th birthday party on Feb ;) Thanks!

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #483 on: October 18, 2012, 01:36:41 pm »
sisses, how much po ba magpagawa ng balloon burst? May nag-quote kasi sakin ng php500/each. Ok ba yun?

UCLA--CCP/ACP

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #484 on: October 18, 2012, 05:03:16 pm »
@christianne hirap Ako na search sa fb but here's my email ad eileen_313@hotmail.com u can text me 3102101726

UCLA--CCP/ACP

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #485 on: October 18, 2012, 05:29:22 pm »
ang gulo kasi sabi ni imma send Nya Ako contract so iniisip ko if sino mauuna sa Kanila Si imma or Kathleen if sino nalang Mauna lol
I'm almost done na din yung contract nalang sa decor
.. :-)

posh_17

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #486 on: October 18, 2012, 10:23:42 pm »
@FaB!: sorry for some reason i cant send pm. U may check Annie's at fb - annie's balloons & party stuff

marcy1

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #487 on: October 26, 2012, 08:52:17 am »
Any feedback sa Kiko's Balloons and Events? 

kikayako

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #488 on: October 26, 2012, 06:56:22 pm »
badtrip experience ko sa Jodinaire party needs! as in superrr badtrip!

kinuha ko pa man din sila coz malapit lang sila sa area namin.. and as per their site, e marami na talaga silang nahandle na parties, naglalakihan pa.

sa akin na ang simple ng requirement, pumalpak pa! hayyzzz... 7th bday pa naman ng anak ko yun, naimbyerna lang ako!

Oh no!!! Sis, what happened??? Sila ang kinuha ko and nagDP na ako. Here are the svcs that I'll be getting from them:

>Photo and Video Coverage
>Chocolate Fountain
>Invitation (customized)
>Party Hat (patterned after the invitation)
>French Fries Food Cart

sachism

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #489 on: October 27, 2012, 01:08:03 am »
^sis, i admit medyo pricey ang kidstarkastles compared to other party planners. But super sulit naman kasi super ganda sila gumawa as in! At maayos kausap si imma.  :)

i agree! I was very happy with her work sa first bday ng daughter ko :)

red_mama

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #490 on: October 31, 2012, 11:17:10 am »
sisses, how much po ba magpagawa ng balloon burst? May nag-quote kasi sakin ng php500/each. Ok ba yun?

yes sis, yan din ang quote for balloon burst from my supplier...

I got MR. BALLONATIX for the 2nd time, and satisfied client ako :) ;)

Diane

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #491 on: November 01, 2012, 04:28:38 pm »
try Juliene's Balloons , they have fb page and they already served parties in highend functions in ayala alabang, brent school, etc

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #492 on: November 02, 2012, 09:04:06 am »
^ thanks! Siya rin kinuha ko for my son's birthday and christening next month.

yumicute16

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #493 on: November 04, 2012, 09:43:16 pm »
I got R&A party needs on my son's birthday party last November 2.super accomodating si Ms. Rozel sa lahat ng inquiries ko.at ang aga nila magset-up sa venue.highly recommended ko talaga! eto pala yung picture nung set-up ni Ms.Rozel sa Jollibee Regalado.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=426823630712251&set=pb.226638434064106.-2207520000.1352036487&type=3&theater

Hope you like it mga sis! Happy planning. :)

cathyganda

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #494 on: January 05, 2013, 01:38:52 pm »
hi mga sis! need help naman po. Super rush na talaga ako. My daugther's birthday will be on February 2. Do you think super rush na to for suppliers? Venue lang meron ako then the rest wala pa. Mga sis patulong naman kung sinong supplier makakapag pull out ng theme ko na pinwheels and polkadots. Salamat ng marami!

chiz_06

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #495 on: January 13, 2013, 02:56:59 pm »
hi mga sis...for my daughter's 7th bday i got party posh as supplier para sa balloon deco ng place ko...ok naman yung set up maganda cia at very affordable pa...mabait pa kausap yung may ari...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3543970337426&set=a.3543827053844.112068.1817529166&type=3&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3543930816438&set=a.3543827053844.112068.1817529166&type=3&theater
eto yung sa cake arc at sa mga pillars...=)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 03:04:22 pm by chiz_06 »

Charlie514

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #496 on: January 25, 2013, 06:03:56 pm »
Hi, any feedback regarding say it with balloons and party boosters? Mukhang mas mura ang say it with balloons but ok ba yung quality nila? Medyo limited yung budget ko so I'm trying to find out sino yung more value for your money.  :-\ If anyone can suggest other balloon makers/decorators (tama ba yun?) na magaling AND affordable, I would be super grateful.  :) thanks in advance!

Bananapots

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #497 on: January 25, 2013, 08:26:23 pm »
^
Sis, last year I got TGIS5K for our venue Decor including backdrop. You can find them in Multiply site.

geekchiq

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #498 on: January 26, 2013, 11:40:16 am »
Am getting Pink and Peach party for my baby's birthday. Super bait ni Ms. Aileen. She sent me her package and I told her na maooverbudget ako if I would get her. E sabi ko I just need a simple balloon decors (cake arch, pillars, and balloon ceilings with ribbons) since it's just a Jollibee party, she quoted me 2k plus additional transpo sa gagawa since sa Alabang venue namin. I tried scouting some suppliers near sa area namin, mas mura pa rin kay Ms. Aileen. And bilib talaga ako sa works niya. Kaya am so excited na...

p3ntium4

  • Guest
Re: All about balloon Decors and Supplier Thread IV
« Reply #499 on: January 30, 2013, 05:39:34 pm »
sa 1,5k budget kaya mga sis may makukuha na akong balloon supplier for my son's baptism. ayoko lang na very plain ang venue nya. function room lang kasi sya sa resto e

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close