We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
naku wala daw forest fairies na theme si Ivy pero pwede nya daw i-customize ang existing na safari theme na backdrop nya, what do you think mga sis, okay kaya yun? Baka it won't look good...
sis UCLA--CCP/ACP, I got Kathleen for my eldest son's 1st birthday party 3 yrs ago, and maganda talaga siya gumawa, no doubt about it. I was supposed to get her services for my 2nd son's 1st bday party this end of the month but never heard from her when I started my preps. E I couldn't wait anymore, (that was around April or May, I think) so I had no choice but to get a new supplier. Anyway, Kathleen can work on a budget, so I would still recommend her if you have the patience to wait for an email reply As fot KK, I inquired with her if she can customize a full styro backdrop for me and what the cost would be (I had to customize since my theme was new and I created my own characters). I got a reply from her that super turned me off. She replied that it would be expensive. But still, I went ahead and asked her to give me a ballpark figure. Never heard from her after that. Maybe it's just me, but nayabangan talaga ako sa sagot niya. Again, this is the impression I got from her email a. I'm not saying na mayabang siya ha.
dati naghahanap din ako ng party planner, since Hi5 and KK ang maganda ang reviews, sila ang unang pinag inquire-an ko, and ewan ko ba kung dahil sa ordinaryong mommy lang ako kaya deadma sila sa akin or talagang walang silang business ethics when it comes to replying to customers inquiries. sayang ang galing nila if ganyan ang ugali. I just hope they will realize soon kung yung pagkakamali, sa huli naman ang pag sisisi eh
@UCLA--CCP/ACP: sis how about Claudine Sycip of Do Me a Favor, had read a lot of good reviews from her. She did Kris Aquino's son Ben 10 party at Blue Leaf last April (I think you have the same venue right).Or Bambi Hernandez of Alice's Wonderland, but she's not into balloons tipong etsy type. Hmmm sino pa ba, yay Ace Balloon Lab.