We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sisses, i'm a newbie here. Just want to ask your opinion kung sino'ng okay na party planner - hi5, polkadots, party booster or kidstar? My daughter's birthday is on Jan but I decided to prepare as early as now to book my preferred suppliers, get 2012 rates. I've read very good reviews about them pero I'm still confused. Why? Kasi matagal sila (hi5 and kidstar) magreply and it took months. Right now, no reply pa rin from our last conversation.. Hayy.. Well, there's a tinge of good news naman. I appreciate Jhoanne and Jacque because they replied as soon as they have time. However, my first option talaga preferred ko, either hi5 or kk, since they are tried and tested in the industry, I am at ease that they would exceed my expectation, although mas pricey sila, based on what I read here.Anyways, thanks for taking your time to read and to help. If ever, can you share me the range of their packages? I would need venue decor, host, and food carts. And should I pursue the non-replying PPs or just move on? Hayyy... sana meron na ako decision, I thought as early as April meron na ako na-start but until now wala pa. Thanks Sisses!
nag email ako sa KK last march yata or april? i cant remember the exact month..nag reply sila agad sa akin wala pang 24 hrs pero ang sabi saken wala pa daw silang rate for 2013.. ang bday kasi ng baby ko is feb 2013.. sabi ko sa email kahit benchmark lang para alam ko and im willing to reserve naman asap basta malaman ko lang rates kaso after nun hindi na sumagot hindi na din ako nag follow up i know they are one of the best sa industry so naisip ko malamang busy lang sila..since sobrang makulit akong tao and gusto ko kasi nag rereply agad (hahaha sorry naman lol) , i get nalang a different venue stylist. The party studio kinuha ko.. quote sa akin is 32k for everything na.. buong venue dress up na yun.
Thank you Sis! Sa Acropolis clubhouse. Don't worry Sis Krishaish, magiging successful yan. Feeling ko nga parang wedding preps din ang 1st birthday party. haha, as early as April naghahanap na ako ng suppliers ko, January pa next birthday ng baby ko.. Kaso matagal pala talaga magreply mga party planners.
^Oo nga sis eh, akala ng iba 100k plus yung gastos sa birthday ng baby ko, pero nasa 50k lang. Ang nakapag-pabongga ay yung balloons and host.