We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello sis, sa experience ko a month talaga sa osg, then kapag thru publication pa another 1month before the court will release the cert. of finality. Saken lumabas decision may14 last year, nakuha ko finality July15 na kasi publication kami. 1day lang process ko LCR where the court is and LCR where the marriage was held, sila na nag forward sa nso, bibigyan ka nila receipt ng LBC after 2-3days check mo sa NSO mag request kana Annotated Copy ng Marriage Contract mo, after 20days ang release, then ok na. Got married na last Nov
^ ah okay. Good news mga sis, I am already annulled. My lawyer already got a copy of my decision today. I was annulled last Feb 20 pa pero ngayon lang napirmahan ng judge. I'm so happy. I hope magtuloy tuloy na until I can get my certificate and decree.
^thanks sis. what if the ex hubby does not agree to the annulment or don't want to sign any paper.