We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
my problem with camote (gave my son the yellow/orange sweet potato, supposedly sweeter kind) is that I just found them solidified into small, hard particles in my son's poop (yes, I check what he takes in, and what he lets out)... basically, hindi nya nada-digest so I am skipping the twice a day feeding until I see signs he's able to digest better... no use kasi giving him two solid meals of non-digestible food kasi he'd lose out on nutrients, eh di mag-milk na lang sya i'm only delaying naman.. and i will repeat the camote again. I just bought jarred Earth's Best stuff that I know I won't prepare at home (carrots, peas, pears) for variety and if i'm too lazy... he loves papaya though (yeah, apart from sayote, we're mostly yellow-eaters, hehe) and i've been looking for a nice avocado... amazing lang din... i never made these observations before w/ my firstborn, who I fed mostly Cerelac
can i give kiwi as baby's first solid food?