Author Topic: Strings  (Read 144993 times)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #560 on: March 28, 2016, 09:54:32 am »
^ We want to get them too!! hopefully free pa sila sa date namin....

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #561 on: March 28, 2016, 11:00:46 am »
Hi Meixin! Were you able to contact them na? :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #562 on: March 28, 2016, 01:23:33 pm »
I have, pero nung early feb pa yun. Will have to confirm if open pa yung date namin :)

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #563 on: March 29, 2016, 01:15:08 am »
hi meixin! how much rates nila ngayong last feb? and were you able to talk to them kung ilang hours and how many songs? tia!

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #564 on: March 29, 2016, 09:38:10 am »
25k quote nya sa akin. We have yet to talk about the details.

altheabride

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #565 on: March 30, 2016, 01:45:13 am »
great deal, my bestfriend got Infinite Soul Acoustic with a violinist that was a former Manila Philharmonic Orchestra member, good deal for 20k naman sila.

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #566 on: March 31, 2016, 11:14:31 pm »
I booked Impression Music Ensemble sa SMX fair last March 19. I ot their quartet + 2 singers (male and female) for Php28k something. May naka encounter na ba sa inyo sa kanila? Pinakinggan ko kasi yung mga kanta nila dun sa booth nila and nagandahan ako. Okay din kausap yung nag entertain sa akin (Bong yung name). Ang bilis nga din nila isend sa akin yung repertoire nila na super nahihirapan ako ngayon mamili ng songs.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #567 on: March 31, 2016, 11:40:01 pm »
^I initially wanted IME but they were just too expensive for us:) I like how classy they sound.

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #568 on: April 01, 2016, 12:04:24 am »
^Yey, medyo natuwa naman ako. Wala kasi ako masyado makita na reviews about them pero nung narinig ko naman kasi yung songs nila nung bridal fair natuwa ako. Nung una nga yung SJT ang iniiisp ko kasi mas mura kaso two months prior to my wedding pa daw ako makakapili ng singers. Eh ayoko ng ganun hehe

Ms V

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #569 on: April 06, 2016, 09:22:31 am »
string session rocks!!!

a_recruitment

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #570 on: April 19, 2016, 12:54:30 pm »
help sisses! di pa kami maka-decide between MSM and Anima. strings lang talaga yung gusto namin both for the church and reception, no choir or vocalist.

or impressions? halos same rate lang kasi sila ni MSM if quartet lang.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:58:26 pm by a_recruitment »

vedastar

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #571 on: April 20, 2016, 07:37:12 pm »
Hi sis! Try Manila Wedding Singers and Strings, you can also get them ng strings lang. They are really good and maayos kausap. I got them at Edsa Shangri-La Bridal Fair.

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #572 on: April 23, 2016, 08:42:57 am »
Manila Strings Machine was 100%perfect sa wedding ko. Sulit bayad

noveetwenty3

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #573 on: April 24, 2016, 01:51:23 pm »
Magaling nga yang Manila String Machine, hindi overrated reviews, napanood ko sila sa wedding ng friend ko a week ago.

a_recruitment

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #574 on: April 25, 2016, 10:39:52 am »
thank you sisses! we booked MSM na :)

Lovely Casia

  • Guest
Re: Strings - Fourth Movement
« Reply #575 on: June 30, 2016, 02:21:27 pm »
 Hi,

Would like to check your general feedback on Fourth Movement. I'm interested to hire them for my upcoming wedding in December 2016.

Thanks

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #576 on: June 30, 2016, 02:49:36 pm »
how much ang rate ng Manila String Machine for quartet? :)

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #577 on: June 30, 2016, 03:08:46 pm »
^ I got them for 21k  :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #578 on: June 30, 2016, 03:09:23 pm »
@ Lovely Casia Hi Fourth movement kinuha ng friend ko sa wedding nila last year. Maayos naman pagkakatugtog as far as I remember. Sila din ang kinuha ko for my wedding in January :)

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #579 on: July 01, 2016, 03:30:38 am »
^^^ I believe maayos and magaling naman yung 4th movement. High school classmate ko si Espie yung pianist nila. 

For anyone else especially those in Cavite or Laguna area, I highly recommend String Colours Ensemble Wedding Musicians.  Super galing nila nung wedding namin. Wala akong masabi. They were recommended by Ayie of Imbitado Events. At first I was bent on playing the MP3 for my wedding march. We chose IL Mondo by Jimmy Fontana, featured in the movie About time. At first joke joke lang sa amin, but the song grew on us. When Joel Potenciano (the violinist) told me that they could play it for our wedding, I was a bit skeptical and apprehensive but I gave in. Anyways, I was so elated they played :)..  This video does not give it justice. Kudos talaga dun sa singer nila si JM Joven. I am in no way related to any of them :) I'm just an appreciative bride who's really proud of the suppliers I have hired. ;D

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGilPUCIQ5c/?hl=en

 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGinAwEIQ9W/?hl=en


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close