We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi Chili1113, for us here's our sched for MSM:2pm-3pm - wedding ceremony4:30pm - cocktails5:30pm - start of reception7-7:30pm - end of dinner proper
^Hi sis daeyan, do you know if they have a violinist as well? I tried checking their past videos but only saw 1, and so far I just saw guitar and an organ as their instruments. BTW off topic, did you get your name after the Song triplets from The Return of Superman? Naaliw lang ako hehe
Subscribing! Still thinking if I need one for reception pero sa Church we will definitely have one Any recommendations for Strings na may singer din?
^^Ok din ang String Session. Sila tumugtog nung wedding namin. I got them for 10k only (haggle galore) for trio+male singer, both for the reception & church.
sino may alam na okay na strings na mura oot fee sa tagaytay?
Just want to share. I regret booking Manila String Machine even if I like their repertoire. The 5 hour playing time (no broken time) is getting on my nerves. Plus they don't even have singers. So I had to hire singers separately for 20k. So I jut realized that for a total of 40k for MSM and the singers--- I could have gotten 10 pc setup na with Manila Philharmonic or Bernie Pasamba for just several thousands more. And they won't give me a headache with a ridiculous 5-hour playing rule
BTW I don't think 15% tax applies to strings especially since they usually don't issue official receipts.